Aussies finally in World Cup

bust

11th in the odds............. :rotfl:

the Aussies will never get near the WC Final in 100 Years.

better to put your savings on me setting up home with Limbo and having TB as our live-in maid............ :chili:

that is more likely to happen........

Mayo on chips is barbaric..........Salad Cream is OK though......... :up:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sayjann said:

11th in the odds............. :rotfl:

I reckon 11th is a conservative prediction. Let's see where they lie after the friendly against Greece.

On the latter I'd prefer mayo on chips any day as apposed to a spotted dick :neener:

I thought we were talking about the odd's not the official rankings which as you say don't exist. i f there were rankings Aussies #32 no problem.

Just a question. Why would you ever name an item of food after the male genitals with an STD? :wave:

sayjann said:

With you lot around, I'm NEVER gunna each chips covered in either Mayo or Salad Cream..... :neener::grinyes::neener:

Come to think of it...tomato sauce doesn't sound too good either :censored::barf::yikes:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

11th in the odds.............

Big call Sayj. 100 years ago there wasn't even a world cup (was there?). England are half way there mate, it'll be 50 since they won one! Still, I hope they win it, and I'll have a few $$ on them (England).

As I stated earlier, Aus are only (equal with 3 others) 11th down here. European bookies have higher odds, I guess every country has a lot of people having a flutter on their home team, considerably lowering the odds given locally. When the time comes closer and odds are given for other eventualities, I'll be more interested.

Personally I'm happy they are having a go, and not putting anyone else down while they are doing so...

limbo said:

Guys,

What is a spotted dick and who in the world would eat it?

You'll need to ask someone north of the equator that. Never seen one myself (except in a medical journal once when I was waiting for my penicilan shot) but I'm told the brits love them breakfast, lunch and supper. :rotfl:

Archived