Aussies finally in World Cup

bust

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sayjann said:

and i bet they have already booked the first Flight back to Oz after the first 4 Games............. :grinyes:

:

I seem to remember reading somewhere recently where the Aussies served England a humiliating defeat at was it Old Trafford or somewhere.

Beside these days I think Aussies make up half of Milddlesborough and Liverpool teams don't they? :neener:

well if it wasn't OT it must have been somewhere......... :applause:

you must know how seriously Ericsson treats Friendlies?.

before the rule change he would bow down to peer pressure and play 22 different Players each Game..........what a tosser.

Liverpool and Boro.......... :doah:

look what crap they are this Season............. :chili:

BTW Liverpool are full of Spaniards these Days.

Kewell is a lame duck and Viduka can hardly get a Game for Boro.

good omens for the WC............ :neener:

Mentors.

Switzerland qualify for the WC........... :up:

an Aggregate win(well,on away Goals)against the Turks.

lets hope you come up against the USA and whoop their Arses.............. :elephant:

I'm not a football fan really, but what an entertaining match. I fyou get a chance to watch it worthwhile. Kewell was the difference IMO and Viduka I feel was ordinary to say the least.

Why do South Americans cry so much when they lose?

bust1

Second your comments.

Dunno why they cry though, maybe they are worried about being traded off to some Pommy club and having to go live there...LOL... :neener: :neener:

As a footnote, on behalf of all Aussie sports fans (regardless of code), I'd just like to thank sayjann for his fantastic guesture of goodwill in congratulating the Aussie team on their historic effort :beer: :beer:

By comparison to a less popular sport (by world standards) 31 years in the wilderness is probably akin to someone not winning the Ashes for 17 years :neener::grinyes::neener:

AUSSIE...AUSSIE...AUSSIE...OI...OI...OI

Archived