Pound for pound what's country's passport gets....

whcouncill

> I heard that the program to grant Irish passports to people who are not direct Irish (ie thru a grandparent)is going to end soon.

Not true. I was just down at the Irish Consulate in Manhattan. Extending citizenship to those with an Irish-born grandparent are not scheduled to end. However, on Nov. 29 extension of citizenship to spouses will indeed end. Passports are granted to all those with citizenship.

Khun Pad Thai

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Irish Passport"

I have spent a few of my years working for Irish interests overseas, I'm a Manxman and I am allowed a Brit Passport. I have had easier entries, issuance of work permits etc to most Middle Eastern Countries on the Brit Lion than the Harp Holders had at the time.

As I said before, experiences and requirements, the Brit passport is the key to many shiteholes but would you really want to work there?

Redbaron said:

As far as visas go, kiwis do a lot better than Aussies. When I was travelling thru Eastern Europe, I needed a visa for almost every country, and my passport was scrutinized at every border crossing. Americans didn't even open theirs, only showed the cover (not exaggerating!). Pretty sure brits get similar deal to aus, not sure on EU countries.

So how do I become a Kiwi? About the only reason I keep any ties with the US is the visa free travel that the little blue book gets. But I certainly have very little in common with my US living brothers & sisters :( especially over the past five years!

Regards,

SD

If you have a swedish passport you don't need visa or get a free visa on arrival in all american countries. In Asia Vietnam now gives 15 days on arrival, haven't checked all your countris but Malaysia gives 90 days visa on arrival.

So how do I become a Kiwi?

You go to New Zealand and sit in bars chatting to women............ after licking 15,000 Fannies (possibly sometimes in both the UK and US sense of the word) you might find one who marries you.

Hope this helps a bit :D

They also do Gay Marriage............but you might want to ask OH about what this involves..........as I have heard a rumour that "Gay" no longer solely means carefree and happy.

Archived