Friday 13th Jan - the "Stag Do" Agenda.

David_66_UK

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SD. Your photo reminds of the movie Shaft where John Shaft is speaking to one of Peoples Hernandez's goons in his car and when Shafts colleagues turn up the goon hides his face from them but is later identified by the tatoo on his hand.

P.S. As so many of your posts start with "Aye", methinks you are perhaps from north of the border?

"That Shaft is one baaad moth<shut your mouth>!"

Ahhh, but maybe the tatt is Photoshopped in to fool the unsuspecting? One never knows bwahahahahaha. It is a lovely black cat tho', innit?

North of which border? I *am* from a city where you drive south and the first country you come to is Canada (figger that one out...), but the "aye" comes from being raised in a Navy family!

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:North of which border? I *am* from a city where you drive south and the first country you come to is Canada (figger that one out...), but the "aye" comes from being raised in a Navy family!

I was referring to the border between Scotland and England, "aye" being a very Scottish word.

Somewhere in Alaska?

D66UK,

Ill jump on a bus to bkk and see ya at Gullivers (it's a long ride...)

Hmm, the missus did not talk to me for 24h when I told her I would be away for 32 hours on the 13th of jan...she had this dreadfull look....

And Suadum, sorry we won't meet again.

She looks vely vely nice, but does she have small tits? (a most important criteria for me :tophat:

BTW D66UK, there is a hole in your agenda from 7.30 to 8.30pm, 1 hour to walk from Gully to NEP?

Archived