Friday 13th Jan - the "Stag Do" Agenda.

David_66_UK

TN, sorry no, not small, but rather large natural ones (for a Thai girl). C-cup would be the estimate. She has just the perfect bod in my eyes, nothing too big, nothing too small, taut muscle tone (like an aerobics instructor)! Lovely blemish-free silky-smooth skin! Sweet personality. <sigh>

One day our paths will cross...

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thalenoi

Ill jump on a bus to bkk and see ya at Gullivers (it's a long ride...)

Bloody hell - I hopes it's a good do and worth the trip! :: :D :D

BTW D66UK, there is a hole in your agenda from 7.30 to 8.30pm, 1 hour to walk from Gully to NEP?

Good spot!, but yes and no......the problem I keep coming up against is......I won't know how many folk will be turning up until the actual day / night!

I want to make sure that at least me is at the Pool Bar, Gullivers and GoGo bar at the set times, would be great if I knew that I could "organise" folk to move along when required - but I know how these things go :D especially if quite a few folk are involved, so I have tried to build in some leeway for myself on the times (it's not a timed event!).

Although I said an hour or so at Gullivers (from the usual 6.30pm), I am assuming that it will be a case that their will be at least one person who is definately enroute and is "late", and maybe also folk will come down to Gullys to meet up, have something to eat and then nip of for an end of week massage, before coming back to Gullivers or meeting up later at the GoGo.

If we do decide on the night to leave Gullivers at 7.30pm sharp then when push comes to shove and we "have" to stop off at another bar or gogo enroute to the 8.30 gogo bar, well - shit happens :: :D - and I will just have to cope! (I will have posted my mobile phone number for anyone to track us down at the unscheduled pit stop, but in any event it will only be for a hour, and at least me WILL be at the 8.30 gogo)

See you on the 13th :: :: ::

The Poolbar on Sukhumvit soi 7/1 that you are talking about is most likely Absolut 7.

That name rings a bell, but something makes me think their are TWO similar bars next to each other (tho' my memory may be playing tricks on me!). The one I am thinking of has 3 /4 floors of Pool Tables - not all of them were finished my last visit - never went in the other one.

I figure that when I hit BKK the week before that I will check and post the name up (and for the 8.30 gogo bar) at that time in my FINAL thread (honest!) on this subject as a formal invite with ALL the details.

Cheers

Yup, dat da one.

Second floor is more like a mezzanine with 2 tables (I think).

Then there's another on top of that with couches, dance floor, and a stage for a live band.

I like the place, but the last time I was there, my name got erased. Then I put it back up. Then, when my turn came up, the winner went to the bathroom. While I was waiting, a couple just walked in and asked if they could play on the table. They were shown the cue (the list of names on the black board). Well, even after all that, the guy picked up two cues. Gave one to his girl and broke the balls in front of the staff.

Got my bill. Took all the change and left no tip. My waitress started giving me crap until the staff who saw me get bonked off the table told her to shaddup.

TiT

<<burp>>

suadum said:

North of which border? I *am* from a city where you drive south and the first country you come to is Canada (figger that one out...), but the "aye" comes from being raised in a Navy family!

Cheers,

SD

Kind of a trick question.....Would it be Detroit Rock City?

• 2 weeks later...
suadum said:

In the spirit of the day, I will extend the same offer to you that I did to Nervous Dog on his stag night -- spend your last night with one of my A list gals, (but you have to find where she works LOL :neener:):

P1003550.jpg

Cheers,

SD

That's too easy mate.

Cheers,

Archived