Is it the Girl or is it the Scene

bust

The job is a miserable existance, almost slave-like. In the long run is sucks the life out of a person. In general, I am sure the girl would never consider the drugs, gambling, heavy drinking, scamming and lying before they entered the proffesion. So yes the profession does make most of them a lesser person with heavy baggage to carry after they leave the job. You can easily watch an innnocent happy-go -luck young issan lady turn into a real whore over a matter of a few months.

Your arguments are a lot better than Prosals, and I have no problem with that at all. What I don't like, and is just plain wrong, is the stance that prostitutes are inherently less moral than other people. The scene has a damaging effect on BGs, but also on punters. The last thing most people here conveniently forget.

I would believe that if someone is whoring themselves out they would feel less about themself and would consider themself a lesser person.

I think a lot of this has to do with the fact that most people simply look down on the girls without good reason. If most people tell you, you are bad, you will start to believe that crap in the end.

Cheers,

soongmak

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can?t be swayed from the fact (and it is a fact) that they don?t have to choose this vocation. Please don?t lecture me about family pressure and poverty, because ultimately they can choose an alternate livelihood and still pay the rent if they wish. I know girls who do, so why cant your average BG who hates herself for working bar?

Honestly, there is so much sympathy for the BG here it's a joke.

They DONT have to choose working in bars; it?s completely up to them. If Mum and Dad prejudice a fit young girl for bringing home ten times less than her sister who is a BG, she could always tell her family to fuck off. Further more, before the replies start rolling in about peer pressure and obligations, she could always leave the village and get a job starting new. Sure, the alternative may be pants but still they don?t HAVE to go work in a bar. I just can?t buy the whole 'family pressure' POV, it's a general presumption based on the odd sob story some people are told.

They can still survive, pay the rent and exist in this world as so many billions of people do globally with crap jobs and low incomes. BG is not the sole answer for parents applying pressure financially. Again, I know women who work restraunts and study, I see these people as no different to anyone else.

[color:"blue"]Wy ebery man com Thailand want talk abot lady work bar? Noi tink man think abut him an how him think not for make wory abut lady wory abot sef first. OK Noi tink mut to not tink to mut abot me tink sef first try maybe look the mirror b4 lok me.

[/color]

Help, please someone interpret this into English! ::

Thanks,

Jasmine ::

I myself take the Aristotle - Popeye view of the whole thing. What I mean to say is that things have a state - or a sense of being. A prostitute might say (quite accurately), I prostitute, therefore I am. And who are we to argue with that. Also - Popeye was always fond of saying ' I am, what I am'. Truely a visionist.

Also - maybe I'm missing something here - but aren't TGs allowed to like cock? Maybe it's us handsome foreigners that are the reason they sell their pussy on the street - hell do you ever think you pay them too much?

[color:"blue"] They can still survive, pay the rent and exist in this world as so many billions of people do globally with crap jobs and low incomes. BG is not the sole answer for parents applying pressure financially. Again, I know women who work restraunts and study, I see these people as no different to anyone else. [/color]

Yes, there plenty of those. And you know it is very difficult. At my time, the universities had no grants and people like me ended up with 1 meal a day, 2 sets of uniforms so we could go to school. At that time, there was a woman who sold herself once a month to get the 500 Baht for the dorm/food and whatever for she had no parents to support her. She finally told the department dean, whom out of his own family's budget, his wife and he gave the woman the 500/month for the rest of univ. days. At that time that dean was making 2000 baht/month with 3 kids going to school, I have never forgotten that man, the kindest man I have ever met, he saved many students.

Of course not all people have the guts and preserverance to keep on going. It is difficult to be hungry and study and compete, I was one, I know and many times I thought I would have failed (but it was nice to weigh 100 lbs though) :o.

I do not feel that the BGs are bad because of their choosing, I just feel that many of them jump into it too fast and that can create the "easy way out" attitude. Of course not all of us were born with the same brains and opportunities and parents, but the easy option of life is not always honorable. Then once it becomes a habit, it stays with these women as I have seen with many Thai women overseas or still in Thailand, faithful is not a word in their vocaburary as many of you men know this reputation also. :o

Jasmine

I just can?t be swayed from the fact (and it is a fact) that they don?t have to choose this vocation. Please don?t lecture me about family pressure and poverty, because ultimately they can choose an alternate livelihood and still pay the rent if they wish. I know girls who do, so why cant your average BG who hates herself for working bar?

Honestly, there is so much sympathy for the BG here it's a joke.

The same applies to punters. They don't have to fly around the world to fuck BGs for a pittance. Why anybody who flies around the world to take advantage of the girls'relative poverty should have my sympathy is beyond me. The girls sell a phantasy. Anybody who wants to believe in fairy tales and illusions spun by a professional is delusional and needs to have his head examined.

jasmine said:

[color:"blue"]Wy ebery man com Thailand want talk abot lady work bar? Noi tink man think abut him an how him think not for make wory abut lady wory abot sef first. OK Noi tink mut to not tink to mut abot me tink sef first try maybe look the mirror b4 lok me.

[/color]

Help, please someone interpret this into English! ::

Thanks,

Jasmine ::

English translation is as follows

I'm taking the piss out of you all.I am insignificant and in desperate need of attention. :clown:

I won't answer to your controvertial and personnal crap but let me proclaim this once more : NO woman has to sell her body to get by in Indonesia, Thailand or Brasil. There's hundreds millions of girls and single mothers who work their asses off to make ends meet in those countries but would NEVER even consider turning a trick.

Do you know what these prostitutes you are talking about are doing with all the money they make hooking ? They aren't saving up for an education for their kid or a business investment to get themselves "out of the game." Mostly whatever their drug-using boyfriend doesn't steal they use to buy bullshit status upgrades like clothes, shoes, cell phones, cosmetics, etc.

Obviously you don't understand the importance of status in third world cultures. Status IS why these girls are selling their asses every night. NOT harsh necessity.

Anyone remember what went on in the USA during the 70's?

Similar going on in T'land, except that the government is not handing out welfare!!!

It took a generation to make it thru that mess of the 70's but the USA is a much more stable (less free-loaders) of a soceity.

In T'land the ladies sell their...wares...and the lazy azz family and b'friends do nothing.

It will change. The ladies will learn about mutual funds and how much their puzzy is worth in the "real world"...LOL

Hey...may 2006 be better!!!

Archived