JANUARY COMPETITION THEME IS . . . . . .

Nervous_Dog

OK, I'll start the trash talking... I believe I have the winning shot! Mine is better, Cent, and Limbo don't stand a prayer! Ok your turn!

Solo, you should have time to fire off a few frames of kids, and still get them in!

ND,

what is the apparent age cut off for kids photos...?

Old Hippie said:

OK, I'll start the trash talking... I believe I have the winning shot! Mine is better, Cent, and Limbo don't stand a prayer! Ok your turn!

What about the unknown dark horse "solo1mick" that would be me ;)

New camera, idiots guide to photography, shit I can't lose. :neener:

All I need now is to find some kids, fuck that means I'll have to get out of bed during the day. :banghead:

Just thought of an alternative, only BF BG's with kids.!

OK, I started a new thread for trash talking! Hopefully it will take on the charm and warmth of an "internet pub" and good natured commaraderie will come out... So we'll move it all there for now! :)

Getting out of bed during the day...? it can be done! Just stumble down to Soi 7BG...most of those girls have kids...some have grand kids...1 I hear has great grand kids...

quote :

All I need now is to find some kids, fuck that means I'll have to get out of bed during the day.

Just thought of an alternative, only BF BG's with kids.!

what will dutch sheela say bout that statement?

But in LOS you will find thos little rats in restaurants at night. All you need now is either a good lens or a good flash

tell them they get 1 Baht if they all laugh and you cant miss...

Archived