Would you Rat?

Old Hippie

Well the urge to seek payback is great when one gets burned :onfire: There are many thoughts of revenge :rip:

You want to think it will give you closeure

You can inform the next guy, but remember he will be blinded with love and good :sex: so he thinks..

What's a double standard is the girls will talk back and forth about if man good money good heart big or small fast or long lasting. But if we try and pass the word we get flamed.

OH, I fell your pain.. No not a Clinton joke :eek: I was seeing a lady last year. Sent money money and tried for her tourist visa.. She was telling me one thing and I found out different. When asked about it, she said No I wrong.. Well I just kinda wrote it off.. I'm a little wiser from the deal.

Everyone of us that has got burned will have thoughts. 90% of us just write it off. The other 10% do payback. some times it works and sometimes it blows up in your face.. Remember in LOS People say life is cheap. I want to live to be as old as OH. :D Just my thoughts and opinions. Best of luck :beer:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just flip a 'grenade' into the scenario by saying i have just found out i am HIV+ and that they should both get a test.

Thats blows the whole shebang to pieces. hes scared ,shes scared for 3 months. everything is in chaos and i have a good laugh, because i have the last laugh.

harsh i know , but sometimes you just have to be as downright evil as they are .

"...Quit wasting energy and time on an ex-GF...."-Shygye

This isn't about me, just a generel question, based on comments made in a different thread...Personally, as much as I might want to really get even, doing so is usually fruitless, and often dangerous...none the less, I might feel a need to warn the guy, as I'd want someone to tell me...As I said, this is more about a guy laughing in your face, rather than what the girl may or may not have done...we know they play games, it is more of a guy thinking he pulled off on you...

Buffhello,

You are pure evil!! :)

Stickman,

I would want someone to tell me if there was a game on as well...the hypothetical situation here deals with the guy sort of laughing at another guy, who would be the one telling him...so while it is informing the guy, it is also a measure of payback as well.

Old Hippie said:

As I said, this is more about a guy laughing in your face, rather than what the girl may or may not have done...

That said by saying nothing there's a good chance that she would do to him exactly the same thing she did to you. Therefore saying nothing would be the ultimate payback. :yay: :yay: :yay:

I agree with that, but there is something in the satisfaction in telling him, to his face, giving him times, dates, details...maybe photos...video...I mean true, it would be better to let him go on for awhile, get bilked, but something about being there and seeing it, and getting the "last laugh..."

Hay OH. Are you interested in putting together a LOS version of cheaters with me. The BG could hire us to dish out the ultimate humiliation to the the guy. Now that would definately give you the last laugh and you could watch it over and over again on widescreen from the comfort of your rocking chair..........sorry..........armchair. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

"I would want someone to tell me if there was a game on as well...the hypothetical situation here deals with the guy sort of laughing at another guy, who would be the one telling him...so while it is informing the guy, it is also a measure of payback as well. "

So you would be doing the guy a favor then?

You say you would want to be informed if you were getting played, he is probably the same way. It's not really payback if you consider yourself to be helping the guy out. He laughed at you, so let him be strung along. Don't waste your energy :)

Archived