Would you Rat?

Old Hippie

JJ,

Normally, I would agree. But the Senario I set up here is/was what if the guy had Laughed in your face? Assuming you had been fucking this girl, maybe taken an interest, or maybe even been sponsoring her, and this guy basically bought the little whore away from you? O.k. my immediate reaction is ok, good ridence, I'll go get another...

But! Say in doing so, the guy proved to be an arrogant pompous ass, who litterly laughed at you, to you face? Now the oportunity comes to sit there, tell the guy "...hey asshole, while you were home sending her money, I went to the new bar she works at, boinked her, as did many guys that week, and you're an idiot for falling for her bullshit, oh, BTW dumbass, who's laughing now...?" you know that type thing...

I mean wouldn't it be great to see his pain and humiliation upon finding out? wouldn't it be even greater to help bring about that pain and humiliation? I mean she dumped you, for him, he laughed at you, now it's payback...! He loses face/money, she loses a sponsor (hopefully) It would be great...of course, if I wasn't involved, I could care less, and would probably keep my mouth shut...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

JJ,

Normally, I would agree. But the Senario I set up here is/was what if the guy had Laughed in your face? Assuming you had been fucking this girl, maybe taken an interest, or maybe even been sponsoring her, and this guy basically bought the little whore away from you? O.k. my immediate reaction is ok, good ridence, I'll go get another...

But! Say in doing so, the guy proved to be an arrogant pompous ass, who litterly laughed at you, to you face? Now the oportunity comes to sit there, tell the guy "...hey asshole, while you were home sending her money, I went to the new bar she works at, boinked her, as did many guys that week, and you're an idiot for falling for her bullshit, oh, BTW dumbass, who's laughing now...?" you know that type thing...

I mean wouldn't it be great to see his pain and humiliation upon finding out? wouldn't it be even greater to help bring about that pain and humiliation? I mean she dumped you, for him, he laughed at you, now it's payback...! He loses face/money, she loses a sponsor (hopefully) It would be great...of course, if I wasn't involved, I could care less, and would probably keep my mouth shut...

No I still wouldn't say anything. There is no strategic gain in such an interaction. If geting even or exposing a guy for his arrogance is the goal then it is better to wait for an event that allows that. Simply telling a guy his chick is a ho is pretty hollow and lame. Silence is golden in scenarios like this because it may not be in your best interests to expose your hand.

The scenario you describe is very petty and not worth the effort. All your doing is snitching to soothe your ego.

[color:"red"]If someone is infatuated with someone else, doesn;t matter what you say, what evidence.

Mate : Look, there she is, in the corner of Thermae, talking to a blloke

Idiot : Yes - she told me, she's studying human relaitionships at Rammkamhang Uni, Man, do you know how EXPENSIVE that place is?

Mate : The bloke is LEAVING with her!

Idiot : Yes, I know, but she only poses topless in the hotel room, it's the only way she can pay her uni fees, they charge 100 000 baht a month you know! But I tell you, she sooo smart, smartest girl I ever met!

Mate : OK - we've followed them to the short time hotel, we're looking through the window, there she is on top of him FUKING HIM

Idiot : You twat, thats not her, gee, don;t you know ALL thia girls look the same!

DOG

[/color]

Good one, that makes me smile.

We need Mr. Idiot, I like it when he couldn't recognize her, all women are alike eh? ::

I have been in situations when Thai women fooled around and telling is not in my agenda unless asked bluntly by the husband.

Jasmine

[color:"blue"] mean wouldn't it be great to see his pain and humiliation upon finding out? wouldn't it be even greater to help bring about that pain and humiliation? I mean she dumped you, for him, he laughed at you, now it's payback...! He loses face/money, she loses a sponsor (hopefully) It would be great...of course, if I wasn't involved, I could care less, and would probably keep my mouth shut...

[/color]

It is a revenge, isn't it? You want to see the pain and humiliation, go for it!

A small question, why do you want to see another human in pain even though you felt he laughed at you? Why continue the cycle, could you leave the woman alone?

Pay back is not in my agenda for anything and it is scary to hang around a person who wants payback on such incident, do you know that a life has its own revenge without your involvement? IMO, of course.

Jasmine

[color:"blue"] No I still wouldn't say anything. There is no strategic gain in such an interaction. If geting even or exposing a guy for his arrogance is the goal then it is better to wait for an event that allows that. Simply telling a guy his chick is a ho is pretty hollow and lame. Silence is golden in scenarios like this because it may not be in your best interests to expose your hand.

The scenario you describe is very petty and not worth the effort. All your doing is snitching to soothe your ego.

[/color]

Suchi, not many time that had agreed with you but this time yes I do agree, 100% ::

For me life is short, spending time on such thing is a waste, but each to his own :banghead:

Jasmine

"...It is a revenge, isn't it? You want to see the pain and humiliation, go for it!..."

Yes, in some cases, it is revenge! A dish best served cold, as I said, it would take down him and her, a pay back for many things...it is sort of like when someone insults you, and you counter with a better comment, and knock them down in their place.

I tend to agree with JJ and you, their is no real advantage to it...sooner or later (and later is better!) this guy would learn his errors, and when his world came crashing down, he would no doubt remember you...and all he stepped on. Still for some, the satisfaction is in seeing it...tough call.

All the times I wanted to see a bastard suffer, I felt bad when I saw it happen...

If it were me, and something was going on behind my back, I'd want someone to tell me!

Have to agree with JJ but for a different reason, anyone silly enough to keep sending the girl money, even after you've hinted it ain't right, well, YOU WONT WIN!

He'll blame YOU for the pain the heartbreak, the empty bed at night.

YOUR FAULT FOR TELLING HIM!

To bad she was a katoey from Sisaket, SHE WONT GET BLAMED, in fact, they'll get back together, marry and you'll never see your mate again!

Don't dob, in cases like this, the lovelorn ALWAYS shoot the messanger!

DOG

Archived