Would you Rat?

Old Hippie

When it comes to the whole BG scene I rarely put myself in a situation that would warrnat ratting a hook.

However when I was much younger and more ideaslistic I would rat out a girl that was married to another man if I had cold hard proof she was playing him.

I would usually say hey, If you want to find your wife she will be at this location at this time. Keep your cool, show up and you will have all you need to save your assets in a divorce.

Most guys of course would loose their minds/cool and go straight to confront her before she actually did the deed. Then the guy would rat me out she would call me a liar, he no longer trusts me and the girl would usually be smart enough after that to cover her tracks.

I guess knowing that these girls almost always protect each other and they all usually know who is doing what. They will help out their sisters everytime but the men folk rarely do anything to help each other and when we do our assistance/motives may not be altruistic.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I knew just the girl and didn't know the guy... I wouldn't get involved.

If I did know the guy, and he was a nice guy. I'd drop him a friendly note.

If I did know the guy, and he was a prick to me...

I'd get a friend to pick her up. Take some indelicate Point-Of-View pictures of some smoking action; making sure a newspaper can be read in the background.

Then I'd send an anonymous christmas card with the picture(s) inside with the inscription, "Kiss kiss. Wish you were here na!"

In a Homer Simpson word: DOH!

<<burp>>

• 3 weeks later...

If he laughed in my face, No I wouldnt tell him.

He wouldnt believe me anyway, then he would tell her what i said and she would be sure to cover her tracks even better so he didnt find out.

Also depends where and when he laughed in my face. If I thought I could get away with kicking his ass thats what I would do. I dont believe in fighting over women, whore or no whore, but being taunted is a personal insult.

If someone is infatuated with someone else, doesn;t matter what you say, what evidence.

Mate : Look, there she is, in the corner of Thermae, talking to a blloke

Idiot : Yes - she told me, she's studying human relaitionships at Rammkamhang Uni, Man, do you know how EXPENSIVE that place is?

Mate : The bloke is LEAVING with her!

Idiot : Yes, I know, but she only poses topless in the hotel room, it's the only way she can pay her uni fees, they charge 100 000 baht a month you know! But I tell you, she sooo smart, smartest girl I ever met!

Mate : OK - we've followed them to the short time hotel, we're looking through the window, there she is on top of him FUKING HIM

Idiot : You twat, thats not her, gee, don;t you know ALL thia girls look the same!

DOG

Archived