Would you Rat?

Old Hippie

OK given the discussion in another thread about TGs online looking for guiys, or just plain working a guy if you could tell the guy he was being played, would you? Even if it ment ruining her income...?

Second question, suppose you had been involved with a girl, and you felt cheated, lied to, jilted etc...mainly jilted, if you had the opportunity to tell the new guy (who is sending her money, thinking she is not working the bar anymore, or going with guys anymore), that he is being played...would it make a difference if the guy laughed at you for losing her to him? or if he was just a pompous wank in generel...? Again, keep in mind, she may need his money, but what do you owe this guy? and at what point should you take your revenge on the girl/guiy (for laughing) ? and at what point do you forego the revenge figuring he'll figure it one way or another later...? Discuss...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I don't know the guy then i just mind my own business. It can amount to a problem if the guy is a friend or semi friend. He may take a dim view of my assessment of his girl then the dilemma starts.

If the guy is some punk you don't know then of course you let the girl ride him he deserves it.

>>at what point should you take your revenge on the girl/guiy (for laughing) ?<<

If the girl was laughing at me after scamming me then of course i would pay a moto guy to run his moto into her :xmascheer

I guess it sought of goes with the turf. Let's look at it from a different angle. If I tell girlfriend I have a business meeting and instead head down to Lolitas and see same girl over a period of say two weeks. If I decided to change girls at said BJB would first girl consider telling GF that I'm cheating on her to get back at me for replacing her. I think the whole scene (pun intended) thrives on deception. To think that everyone is always going to be completely honest is delusional. So if she's not in my life anymore, who gives a fuck and what gives me the right to try and deprive her of earning a living.

AH, but most likely, the first BJ girl, WOULD rat on you! Walk into a bar with a girl...in 10 minutes, or less, she will kinow what girls you've been with...fuck, the cleaning lady at my hotel told one girl "...oh, he changed lady again...he has many ladies..." Doesn't matter if the girl is in your life, she was, and did you wrong...you have a chance to stop another guy from getting hurt/ruined/used...you wouldn't want someone to tellyou in that case? The trouble is, many guys believe there is NO deception...remember, "my girl is different..."

I actually, may be in this position soon/someday...I go back and fourth on just what I would say, if the guy opened his mouth to me in the wrong manner...telling him the truth, maybe photo evidence, would most likely destroy his arrogant ass...it would also get back at her...but...that maybe isn't the right thing to do...but, how often do you get a chance to get back at a woman who did you wrong...usually it is just a shut up and take it situation...I go back and forth on just how I'd handle this, and what I'd say...

OH there's one born every minute and most seem to end up in LOS. If a girl does me wrong it's because I allow her to. The fact that I got hurt doesn't give me the right to fuck with someone elses head to get back at her or him depending on..........nevermind. If I was getting fucked over it's probably because I refused to listen to what everyone was telling me. I think maybe you need to get played at least once to be able to survive in the long run..........Hang on a second OH...... I've just had an idea fo a reality TV show. Must go call my agent. :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

Archived