HELP 900kb PIC's how to re-size for board 150kb

Alfmaz

I have photos I would like to upload but the size is around 900kb what program can I use and how to re-size to 150kb so I can up-load to the photo gallery I am a new be to this so shoot me, I can fix computers and build them from scratch, like I have helped a few people in Bangkok but Graphics not my thing.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In windows, viewing the picture, click image...

a drop down menu will appear with numbers, top one in blue, both should say 100. Change the numers...depending on the number of MB/MP the picture is...for 4-6 I start with 20 entered (by me) in each box. Then, click edit, save as, name the new picture, using some way for you to tell it is a reduced size, I ad "A" after the name. Then close the window, go to thye picture file, run the mouse over the resized pic, check the size, then up load or send. Easier than it sounds! for 900kb...try maybe 60 in each box, you can go up or down...KS usually resizes the pictures anyway...

Good luck, and if entering the contest, please join in the "...Crap talking..." thread under contest forum...

If you want to add pictures to your post, then open a free photobucket account, and resize as directed by me or as CW says, Photobucket...then up load, copy thebottom of the 3 choices, and paste it in the text, so easy...I am sure KS would appreciate receiving proper sized entries for the contestsa, whenever possible!

ok, open Photo bucket...then, click the "-" tab to reduce it (Minimize) next. open nanaplaza.com...type your post, then go back to the photobucket account...

you will see 3 choices...

url

tag

IMG

Copy the IMG address for the Photo you want to add to you post...yhen go backto the Nana window, and enter the copied IMG line to your post, where you want the picture added.

Example

Blah blah.....

IMG for picture

Blah blah...

Finish the post in the normal way,and enjoy! So exciting, and really easy, do it a few times...if you did it right, the picture will appear when you preview your post...if you preview your posts...I think you can add up to 10 pictures per post or something...

Uploading to the gallery is a lot easier, just resize, upload and wa la, KS will approve, andthe picture will appear in the gallery later on! :) Don't forget to put the Picture Icon in the post title, so as to attract more viewers! :)

Now if your serious about your photography you will be using a Mac which means all you do is open in iPhoto open photo, go to file export use scale image and will give you size option for file. Easy don't need the bucket. :up:

Archived