Favorite B/G is coming to California!

My favorite B/G is marrying this putz so that she can become an American citizen. As soon as I heard she was moving to California I'm thinking, "Hey all right! Bangkok is coming to ME!" I'm such a selfish fucker ain't I? Now, as luck would have it, she has suggested that we carry on our relationship behind this guys back! I don't feel bad because I know the guy is a sucker. She doesn't love him and if he had any brains he would be able to figure it out. I know I should be concerned if he ever catches us together but this girl is too hot to pass up. There sure as hell aren't many chicks like her here in CA and this way I don't have to fly all the way to Thailand to enjoy it.

Take your shots if you must but I thought some of you would find the story interesting as yet another "sorted affair" courtesy of LOS.

cool.gif" border="0

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: incognito bandito ]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Spudsmck:

She'll be cheating on him with many more guys than you hot shot
wink.gif" border="0

Just wait till she sees all the guys she can get in California
laugh.gif" border="0

EXACTLY! She's gonna be sharing with everybody, why not me?

laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by incognito bandito:

My favorite B/G is marrying this putz so that she can become an American citizen. As soon as I heard she was moving to California I'm thinking, "Hey all right! Bangkok is coming to ME!" I'm such a selfish fucker ain't I? Now, as luck would have it, she has suggested that we carry on our relationship behind this guys back! I don't feel bad because I know the guy is a sucker. She doesn't love him and if he had any brains he would be able to figure it out. I know I should be concerned if he ever catches us together but this girl is too hot to pass up. There sure as hell aren't many chicks like her here in CA and this way I don't have to fly all the way to Thailand to enjoy it.

Up to you!

and if he catches you and blows your brains out.... Up to him! tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

EXACTLY! She's gonna be sharing with everybody, why not me?

laugh.gif" border="0

At least you know the score.

Nothing morally wrong with it in my opinon (I cheat on my lady) and I'd probably do the same thing too. Might as well milk it for all you can dude.

The prospective TG said to the falong "Why you no already have girl?"

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: Spudsmck ]

quote:

Take your shots if you must but I thought some of you would find the story interesting as yet another "sorted affair" courtesy of LOS.

cool.gif" border="0

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: incognito bandito ]

Yes, I'll take you up on your invitation to "take a shot" and yes, I do think you are "such a selfish fucker" to tell us that you are actually looking forward to taking advantage of another guy's looming misfortune.

I'm not surprised that you and your favorite bargirl are looking forward to seeing each other after she gets married, sounds like you don't have any more sense of right and wrong than she does. Thank God there "aren't many chicks like her in CA" and I hope there aren't many guys like you, either. In a word, you and your b/g friend are both "despicable".

Ah, I feel better now. tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by CondomKing:

I'm not surprised that you and your favorite bargirl are looking forward to seeing each other after she gets married, sounds like you don't have any more sense of right and wrong than she does. Thank God there "aren't many chicks like her in CA" and I hope there aren't many guys like you, either. In a word, you and your b/g friend are both "despicable".

quote:

Originally posted by lamai87:

...8....9....10 . down goes incognito bandito!!!!down goes incognito bandito!!!!dowm goes incognito bandito!!!!almost as beautiful as the rocks left to ezzard charles

Well, isn't this ironic? Being judged and condemned by people who frequent a board dedicated to the enjoyment of prostitutes. The average citizen would think you're "dispicable" yourselves. HAHA... laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived