Favorite B/G is coming to California!

quote:

Originally posted by think1stbkk:

Again: congratulations and may thsi happen to you as well.

If I was ever STOOPID enough to marry a common WHORE this should happen to me.

laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by troydeere:

1) Comparing people who talk about or frequent prostitutes with FUCKING another man's wife is about the stupidest thing Ive ever heard.

2) I just hope that her plans include frying you along with him. And then the terms "putz" and "sucker" that you use to decribe him, will aptly be applied to the man in the mirror.

1) I wasn't comparing the two acts - I was comparing the self-righteous JUDGEMENTAL attitude. FYI: Society at large does compare the two. Just because you've justified it in your mind, doesn't mean the rest of society approves. Whoremongers and Adulters are in the same class in most people's minds... welcome to the club bro! LOL

2) She can't fry me, because I'm not in love with her and don't plan on marrying her.

crazy.gif" border="0

[ September 23, 2001: Message edited by: incognito bandito ]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Condom king:

I didnt write that. I just defined it.

That poster means, (as I take it) That the way incognito is trying to screw with anothers wife, it will come back to him.

And incognito: Thats RIGHT! you are not marrying her. Did I say that? So stay away

And I dont need any FYIS, especially from you. k BRO

And dont include me in your pathetic "club". It's none that I want memebership to.

[ September 23, 2001: Message edited by: troydeere ]

crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

[ September 23, 2001: Message edited by: troydeere ]

quote:

Originally posted by pattaya127:

. And the ones happily married to a thai "prostitute" will laugh at your stereotyping of all women who made ends meet working in bars.

If you read my post where I said there are lots of great girls in the bars to marry, you would better know my postion.

Please read my opinions better before jumping to what you think I said wink.gif" border="0

[ September 24, 2001: Message edited by: Spudsmck ]

Hey,

why are you flaming incognito bandido?

Only because he hopes to fuck a soon to be married girl? If she chooses to have sex outside her marriage it's not his problem.

He should tell the unlucky husband on the basis he's a fellow american? Hell, where are you living? He knows the girl better, no way he should tell her husband anything.

I know at least two girls married to western men, and the girls are still fucking round on every occasion. They are friends to my wife, if I tell the husbands about their wifes I get into serious trouble. Unless they are no close friends to me it's not up to me to open their eyes.

this doesn't have to do with bargirls, this applies to all. It's just human nature. Monogamy for humans is a invention of civilization and more or less disregarded since ever.

How many of you are married or have a fiancee and still sleeping around? So don't give moral lectures.

This girl knows where the moey comes from and knows where the fun is, and she takes both without any moral problems. Not exactly the kind of girl I like. But she's not the rule and also not the exception from it.

It's just another bargirl marriage that doesn't work out I think. Just an example what might happen.

Carlton

quote:

Originally posted by Spudsmck:

To those that say stay away from another man's wife, it's bad karma:

Does this mean Thai husbands also, or is it for Falong husbands only?

Uh, pretty sure that no one escapes the effects of the karma that they create, including Thai husbands. crazy.gif" border="0

Guess I'll just toss in my two sateng.

I don't buy the argument that the guy to be married is a fool, so he deserves what he gets. That's a poor excuse to visit evil upon somebody else. He's not hurting anybody. If he was causing problems for others, it's a different story. But if the guy's guilty of nothing more that stupidity it takes someone of pretty low character to shrug his shoulders and say "He's got it coming and I may as well be the one to give it to him."

Also, it never ceases to amaze me the depths of stupidity to which some people will sink for pussy. I've made my share of stupid mistakes, but hopefully I've learned something. I don't care how good-looking she is, I'd sooner stick my dick in a meat grinder as to screw a married woman. It's asking for trouble, and everybody I know has plenty without trying to add to it. The guy may be a fat, stupid jerk, but he may be a jealous, fat, stupid jerk. He might put a bullet through your head one day, too. (Not the head that's obviously doing the thinking!)

PhordPhan

crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

Sorry to read that your sexual happiness is depending on this one girl (if it was not, what would be the point of you telling us your excitement?), most likely within a few months to a year, you'll be able to visit her in her preferred brothel. I also do not buy the assumption that the husband is a fool, and you are the smart one. If she is a common whore,as you say, she'll use you as she uses him, if not for the same goals or reasons but nevertheless. I hope you are a lot more mature than you sound, because you posting to us seems to say that she's more than a good BJ to you. Watch out who ends up the real sucker!

quote:

Originally posted by carlton68:

Hey,

He knows the girl better, no way he should tell her husband anything.

Carlton

Actually, my first point was much like yours: don't tell...us! adultery happens everyday, what's the big scoop? I saw no special input or insight in his post, or a story worth waiting for the follow-ups. Still, i'd hate to see this filth, if she is as he describes, become american.

Archived