Favorite B/G is coming to California!

Spudsmck -- Ok, so I guess I depends on what your definition of a "fool" is.

I suppose it is hairsplitting at this point. You're right, if Incognito is to be believed, and no reason not to, this guy's fiancee is planning to cheat on him before she's even in the country!!

So, he is being fooled, and he might be foolish, but I don't necessarily think that it proves that he is a fool, unless you're talking "fool for love". laugh.gif" border="0

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You must remember and even I need to remember sometimes, yes, they ARE hookers. Just a lot nicer and more considerate in certain respects than those we are used to in our home country. But they are hookers. I was checking out of Nana hotel on my way to Pattaya and walked out of my room. Opposite my room a very attractive Thai girl comes out and says "are you checking out"? I say "yes, why"? She says "because I want that room". I say "ok,where are you from"? "Surin" "oh, why the hell are you staying in here"? She: "my boyfriend from Germany is here and likes your line of rooms" We talk a little and she says "let me help you with your bags"... She, on the elevator, says "you are very attractive" I say "thanks"! She says "look I can't let him see me helping you because he is in the lobby but I will leave your stuff at the elevator in the lobby". I say "ok". She says "When you come back Pattaya" I say "Saturday" She says "ok when you come back, when I see you we can do something on the side" I was like wow she is cute and has this older German guy I am sure is walpapering her with baht. I say "yeah, ok". Looking at her sideways. I go to the desk and confide in a female who has befriended me the past week and tell her what happened. Bad on my part as I should have just taken the compliment of her offer and rode off into the Pattaya sunset. The woman says "that is terrible she has been with him for years and he takes very good care of her". They ARE HOOKERS, no doubt!

Mykal

quote:

Originally posted by mykal:

You must remember and even I need to remember sometimes, yes, they ARE hookers. (snip-snip deleted text) They ARE HOOKERS, no doubt!

Mykal

They're no doubt hookers. And sometimes, it's a mighty fine-thin-gray-line and very easy to foolishly cross.

I crossed it all the time, but know when to come back.

--------------------------

Need some proof you've been out fishing the whole day, stop by soi 6 and talk to Moo the power bait queen.

Spudsmck -- I just can't agree with the "black and white" school of thought that they're all hookers, can't be trusted and are just no good, although the majority do fit this discription, certainly Incognito's b/g friend.

First of all, I think any generalization about any group of people is ridiculous on the face of it. You may or may not agree.

Secondly, I can assure you that there are "good" b/g's out there mixed in with a bad crowd. Believe me, I know and have known some of them, the ones who can be trusted and are decent people. Yes, even marriage material. Believe it or not! wink.gif" border="0

Archived