Favorite B/G is coming to California!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by incognito bandito:

Inflicting evil on this moron isn't my motivation. Continuing to have sex with a very hot girl just happens to be very TEMPTING to me at the moment. And if anyone is visiting evil upon this guy, it's his so-called "wife". This girl is going to screw whomever she wants and if he took one second to think, he'd KNOW it's coming. I'm just caught up in it because she's swinging from my dick. This is my dilemma: if she shows up at my door and wants to give me a bj it's going to be hard to say no (but I guess some people just can't relate).

crazy.gif" border="0

Of course I can relate. You're not the only guy who's had a terminal case of the hots for some babe. I've been in a similar situation and I regret, to this day, that I let the little head get the better of the big one.

I didn't think the main purpose of this was to inflict evil on this guy. My main point is why add to the situation? Nothing good can come of this. I think you've received a lot of good advice from some of these board members. Keep your dick in your pants and save yourself a lot of grief.

PhordPhan

Archived