Favorite B/G is coming to California!

Condom King:

Of course no group can be 100% stero-typed and you're right there are girls in the bars that are great marriage material to guys of equal or close looks.

Actually, if I didn't already have a woman at home, I'd grab a TG girl in my own leauge or very slightly above in a second to marry. I wouldn't try to play too far out of my leauge and expect no problems wink.gif" border="0

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Bandito…

You’re braggin now (that is the point of your post isn’t it?) because you’re getting one over on some poor “sucker” as you’ve put it. You ever heard the Japanese term “bachi” before??? crazy.gif" border="0

Watch out dude, you may end up the sucker and the subject of some one else’s post.

I wouldn’t be spouting off too much about what you’re doing if I were you.

Nakbin

quote:

Originally posted by Spudsmck:

No, I think the dude is a fool based upon my opinion not Incognito's. For christ sakes: his fiancee is already planning on cheating.

I don't know for sure, but it dosen't take a genius to figure out what the story is. She told Incognito that she's only marrying this guy to become a American citizen.

As far as ethical behavior: how ethical is it to try and hook-up with a girl that you couldn't get back home, but go to another country and buy her affection, then try and bring her back home as a wife?

Sorry, nothing personal, but the dude is a fool and deserves what'll he'll get.

The many "fools" on this board who have been divorced and can only see their kids every other week-end, on top of paying alimony, will appreciate your 20/20 hindsight wisdom. And the ones happily married to a thai "prostitute" will laugh at your stereotyping of all women who made ends meet working in bars. What Bandito wants to do, happens every day in the world, it's his selfish contentment at someone's misfortune and loudmouthing it that made us react. If she's just a prostitute, after all, why the big Hoorrah? I wonder who's the bigger fool of the 2!

quote:

Originally posted by mykal:

You must remember and even I need to remember sometimes, yes, they ARE hookers. Just a lot nicer and more considerate in certain respects than those we are used to in our home country. But they are hookers. I was checking out of Nana hotel on my way to Pattaya and walked out of my room. Opposite my room a very attractive Thai girl comes out and says "are you checking out"? I say "yes, why"? She says "because I want that room". I say "ok,where are you from"? "Surin" "oh, why the hell are you staying in here"? She: "my boyfriend from Germany is here and likes your line of rooms" We talk a little and she says "let me help you with your bags"... She, on the elevator, says "you are very attractive" I say "thanks"! She says "look I can't let him see me helping you because he is in the lobby but I will leave your stuff at the elevator in the lobby". I say "ok". She says "When you come back Pattaya" I say "Saturday" She says "ok when you come back, when I see you we can do something on the side" I was like wow she is cute and has this older German guy I am sure is walpapering her with baht. I say "yeah, ok". Looking at her sideways. I go to the desk and confide in a female who has befriended me the past week and tell her what happened. Bad on my part as I should have just taken the compliment of her offer and rode off into the Pattaya sunset. The woman says "that is terrible she has been with him for years and he takes very good care of her". They ARE HOOKERS, no doubt!

Mykal

Remember she tells you you're attractive because she still wants to be desired and get guys as she chooses (bar out the girl etc....). Bullshit is the ABC of a good BG, and i think you believed her. Funny as just a little word or sex with a whore does our self-esteem wonders.

Hey, Pattaya whether she was serious or not I never thought seriously of her offer. So yes I felt good for a second... Then I went to Pattaya and spent some baht... And felt even better.

Mykal

quote:

Originally posted by nakbin:

You?re braggin now (that is the point of your post isn?t it?) because you?re getting one over on some poor ?sucker? as you?ve put it. You ever heard the Japanese term ?bachi? before???
crazy.gif" border="0

Watch out dude, you may end up the sucker and the subject of some one else?s post.

I wouldn?t be spouting off too much about what you?re doing if I were you.

Nakbin

I'm not bragging as much as just offering a true story of what is/may be happening in my life as it relates to LOS. I have been feeling tinges of possible guilt, which are being overridden by bouts of uncontrollable lust, which are then again being crushed by my feelings of pity for this foolio*. I dunno, I guess my post was just me "thinking out loud". If I decide not to hook up with this girl it's going to take some superhuman strength! shocked.gif" border="0

*I call this guy a "foolio" because he's an old, boring, big fat slob, who doesn't make a lot of money and thinks this 20 year old stunner is in love with him. There are all sorts of signs, besides the obvious, that he is being played. I don't think he'd believe it even if he caught me fucking her.

I would never be so stupid as to bring a hooker back from Thailand. If you look long enough you can find a "good" girl. And even then you're gonna have problems... cultural, etc.

“I have been feeling tinges of possible guilt, which are being overridden by bouts of uncontrollable lust”

incognito bandito

Nakbin is right on the spot. You are really a “bachi” (translated: disgusting ).

[ September 22, 2001: Message edited by: Dundee ]

[ September 22, 2001: Message edited by: Dundee ]

quote:

Originally posted by incognito bandito:

I would never be so stupid as to bring a hooker back from Thailand. If you look long enough you can find a "good" girl. And even then you're gonna have problems... cultural, etc.

I find this very insulting to anyone on the board who has a sincere relationship with a Thai woman, who happened to work in a bar and who happened to be a prostitute, not because she thought this is the most rewarding job in the world but because she had (no/little/forced) choice.

Your opinion in this case matches exactly with your proposed behaviour to start a relationship with a ex-bg in your country who deceived an fellow american and who is probably being taken care of very well.

Again: congratulations and may thsi happen to you as well.

PS: My fiancee never saw any bar from the inside, so don't think i am defending my own case.

[ September 22, 2001: Message edited by: think1stbkk ]

Archived