Favorite B/G is coming to California!

Really, bandito (i almost wrote Condito), don't be so selfish, now is a time to stick together as americans. help the guy understand this girl is using him and is unworthy to become american. I know a few like her, they always end up in the closest massage parlor, or worse. We have enough filth like that already. Then, you wonder why they don't give visas so easily.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you fuck prostitutes, you're doing so with their full knowledge and you're not hurting anyone without their consent.

When you fuck another guy's wife behind his back, he doesn't know about it, and it's likely to hurt him. The fact that he may be a genuine nice guy may make the average person feel even worse about it.

I think everybody's being a little too hard on the dude. Granted he is a little too happy and smuck at the expense of this fool.

But how can anyone feel sorry for a guy that's going to marry a girl way out of his league and then bring her out of Thailand?

I think anyone who hooks-up with a girl that is out of his league and expects her to love and be faithful to him is a total: FOOL and deserves what he'll get.

----------------------------------

"A man's got to know his limitations."

quote:

Originally posted by Spudsmck:

I think everybody's being a little too hard on the dude. Granted he is a little too happy and smuck at the expense of this fool.

But how can anyone feel sorry for a guy that's going to marry a girl way out of his league and then bring her out of Thailand?

I think anyone who hooks-up with a girl that is out of his league and expects her to love and be faithful to him is a total: FOOL and deserves what he'll get.

----------------------------------

"A man's got to know his limitations."

Let me get this straight...You think the guy's a fool because Incognito said so? Oh, OK...

How would you know what their relationship is or who is out of who's league? When it comes to ethical behavior it wouldn't take much to outclass either Incognito or his b/g friend.

quote:

Originally posted by CondomKing:

Let me get this straight...You think the guy's a fool because Incognito said so? Oh, OK...

How would you know what their relationship is or who is out of who's league? When it comes to ethical behavior it wouldn't take much to outclass either Incognito or his b/g friend.

No, I think the dude is a fool based upon my opinion not Incognito's. For christ sakes: his fiancee is already planning on cheating.

I don't know for sure, but it dosen't take a genius to figure out what the story is. She told Incognito that she's only marrying this guy to become a American citizen.

As far as ethical behavior: how ethical is it to try and hook-up with a girl that you couldn't get back home, but go to another country and buy her affection, then try and bring her back home as a wife?

Sorry, nothing personal, but the dude is a fool and deserves what'll he'll get.

Archived