Favorite B/G is coming to California!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by incognito bandito:

Well, isn't this ironic? Being judged and condemned by people who frequent a board dedicated to the enjoyment of prostitutes. The average citizen would think you're "dispicable" yourselves. HAHA...
laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

IMO, the irony lies in the fact that you don't seem to know the difference between one type of behavior and the other.

crazy.gif" border="0

quote:

My favorite B/G is marrying this putz so that she can become an American citizen. As soon as I heard she was moving to California I'm thinking, "Hey all right! Bangkok is coming to ME!" I'm such a selfish fucker ain't I? Now, as luck would have it, she has suggested that we carry on our relationship behind this guys back! I don't feel bad because I know the guy is a sucker. She doesn't love him and if he had any brains he would be able to figure it out. I know I should be concerned if he ever catches us together but this girl is too hot to pass up. There sure as hell aren't many chicks like her here in CA and this way I don't have to fly all the way to Thailand to enjoy it.

Take your shots if you must but I thought some of you would find the story interesting as yet another "sorted affair" courtesy of LOS.

cool.gif" border="0

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: incognito bandito ]

Whatever, but why do you feel the need to tell us? Sorry for the flame, i see nothing that smart or worthy in your post.

Incognito Bandito -- Seriously, think about your post. As far as I am concerned, you have every right to post your feelings, viewpoints and intentions here, if you want to. However, you did say, "Take your shots if you must", and I thought that I needed to voice my opinion.

I really do think this is a case where you could apply the golden rule, you know, "do unto others..."

If you really wanted to be a "good guy" you might try to figure out how to shoot the "putz" some kind of warning. That would earn you some big time karma points.

Anyway, as they say, "Up to you".

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: CondomKing ]

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: CondomKing ]

quote:

Well, isn't this ironic? Being judged and condemned by people who frequent a board dedicated to the enjoyment of prostitutes. The average citizen would think you're "dispicable" yourselves. HAHA...
laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

you started it. I mean this board is about discussing, argumenting, too, and you can't blame us for having a mind of our own, do you?

My guess about the people on this board: we don't enjoy thai prostitutes, we enjoy their company, and even when they're not prostitutes!

Thought I read it all, UNTIL I saw this post.

Incognito (and Id truly stay that way if I

were you):

Comparing people who talk about or frequent prostitutes with FUCKING another man's wife is about the stupidest thing Ive ever heard.

What you are thinking of doing is just Totally unacceptable.

I just hope that her plans include frying you along with him. And then the terms "putz" and "sucker" that you use to decribe him, will aptly be applied to the man in the mirror.

Troy

Archived