New board preview

khunsanuk

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

When? No, sorry, no idea. This will require quite a bit of work and the company I work for has just started 4 large projects. I will likely not have much time to work on this for quite some time to come.

My plan is to get a new design done for the new board first (when this is done will depend on when the graphics guys at work have time to make some mockups for me, and they too are busy; or of course someone on here can send me some samples).

At the same time I'll be trying to figure out how the user authentication works on the new board and link the code on the site into this.

Once those things are working, we'll hopefully be able to at least switch to the new board on a new server.

Second phase would be to bring the site (i.e. the content pages) inline with the new design.

Sanuk!

Yes those are the ones which I should have described on the INDEX. Those are there today and I use them.

My question is will the same be provided (not there today) on the SUB - INDICES off a main INDEX.

As I say they are not there today so peraps they won't be there in the future.

Regards.

Khunsanuk,

The following is what I'm trying to say and should have done it this way at the begining to save all the messages:

The INDEX is

+ - GENERAL

+ - NIGHTLIFE

+ - THAI LIFE

+ - GOOD & SERVICES

+ - MISCELLANEOUS

Sub_indices would be in respect of the GENERAL Index are

General Discussion

Relationships

News

Stories

Introduction