Thai cuties in Bangkok

Hi everybody,

who can recommend me where to find Bangkok Thai cuties, not the usual beer bar/Nana Plaza professionals, but rather some part time ones like students, office employees etc.

And they should be really beautiful.

Would you recommend Biergarten in Soi 7 for this or which other/better places are there ?

Please recommend where to go in the afternoon and the evening respectively.

Many thanks for your help!!!

Peter.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMHO

You could find plenty if you speak thai so it woulld be very easy to catch up with some.

Besides of that I would advise you to try clubs/discos or gentlemens clubs.

Clubs like bed, Q bar have usually some "part-timers" students, office ladies etc.... who try to make some extra cash.

You could also try places like RCA. (royal city avenue)

Other possibilities are gentlemen's clubs like Forte, the resort etc...

Last, you could try soi 33 bars where I met some real students or office ladies making extra bucks.

Quit a few of the ladies working there are just there to make some extras, especially the PR (public relations) or sideliners ladies.

Anyway, notice that in all these above listed places you still find

"pros", besides of that, you should notice that some "pros" label themselves as students etc.....

For me (I do not speak thai) it is a kind of hit or miss.

In my own experience the places where I found many students or office ladies and where it is quite easy to score are the G clubs (these could be very expensive if you did not know)

All the occasional pros will not bed with the customer on the first date not regarding if they work in disco/clubs/soi 33 or in a megastore.

All the info is given understanding that you want to score quite quickly, if you had plenty of time you can very easily "hit" with a totally non pro (not even semi-pro) lady but do not expect to bed her quickly.

I forgot to mention that these activities take place mainly during the evening (late evening) which is logical as a university student or office lady works during the day even if she makes extra cash after nightfall.........

Peterchreiber said:

who can recommend me where to find Bangkok Thai cuties, not the usual beer bar/Nana Plaza professionals, but rather some part time ones like students, office employees etc.

<sigh> May I ask why? Given the plethora of working gals, that is.

Or am I misunderstanding and you really are looking for a working girl, but not one who works in a bar? If so, those would be called "freelancers" and there are many, many threads about them. Do a search, then come back with any questions.

As far as beautiful, that is impossible to say as everyone's taste is different. How long is a piece of string? Capisce?

Regards,

SD

Suadum-

Chill dude.

He is obviously looking for the elusive Bangkok student girl goddess who will worship him 24 hours a day for 200 baht a day until he goes home.

And of course...she has gotta be a virgin, right?

How long is a piece of string?

I hear if you are at the bus stop near the UNI , then you will have no problem ,

most do not have money for bus fare , and will be happy to stay with you if you can pay their bus fare ,

When they get out of school and are working full time then they ask for Taxi money :)

OC

OCgringo said:

I hear if you are at the bus stop near the UNI , then you will have no problem ,

most do not have money for bus fare , and will be happy to stay with you if you can pay their bus fare ,

Catch aircon #12 and they can have sex right there on the bus!

Archived