Women on this board; where are you?

Topcatta

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dickster said:

Khwai

That was my point - we are all individuals so I don't understand why OH is so keen to define some acts or people as gay or straight. Who gives a f**k?

Dickie

That was my point! WHO GIVES A FUCK!? If you do it do it and enjoy it, and don't buy into the stigma. Don't let any stigma or label define you or control you...too many people refuse to accept that being open means taking the power/control away from the labels...

So let's get back to the discussion about women on this board. Some of the guys here have long term love relationships with women who like to fuck around too. Since I hardly hear any women on this board I would like to hear about these women. Or if you know sites that would be more appropriate to get to know likeminded sexual women, please let me know.

What happened with women that most are not sexual? How come man are sexual beings and acknowledged for that but women arent? Or is it only my limited view that I dont see them? Or do they only share their sexuality with their husbands and sexual partners but not to friends?

we approach mentally and avoid what is distastefull or socially unacceptable.

there is no moral judgement.nature has not given us power to 'judge'.we always judge wrong.

only those who manipulate to gain, need to

wear masks.i dont have to wear mask/masks,topcatta.

Fuck it. Let?s get mental. TC needs to qualify this hard core lezbo spanker shit by actually spanking me. Not to suggest you are 'all mouth and mortgage' TC, I would not be so rude to insinuate as much... However;

I understand TC has met a few of the boys.... SD, Limbo et al... Well, fellas, did she have a gimp in tow dressed in chains with a dwarf following offering lines of charlie on a silver platter? Did she? Guys, did you see any evidence of filth in any way, bar this very forum?

TC strikes me as very sexually liberal and open minded.

On this forum.

TC, I will help you release some of this obvious sexual tension. I'm an accommodating chap, and will make my bum free on any given night that suits, for a good spanking.

By the way, seeing as you asked.... 'To goad someone' means to entice or encourage someone to do something. For example... if your friend Sally cant decide between a 6 x 4 'handy store' or a 12 x 12 'tip and pour' at the next Tupperware party, you would 'goad' her into buying both items. Rock and roll.

Batty said:

Well, fellas, did she have a gimp in tow dressed in chains with a dwarf following offering lines of charlie on a silver platter?

TC, I will help you release some of this obvious sexual tension. I'm an accommodating chap, and will make my bum free on any given night that suits, for a good spanking.

I am not sure if you mean that I should be a Dominatrix or if you are referring to more of a Harry Potter scenario in which I am the Goddess? I prefer the last hypotheses. I got this little magic stick and when I touch anything with it all little bells go off and little mysterious lights race thru the air.

Since there must be balance in life there must be a Yang side to this all too. I did not call my self TOP catta for nothing... Top Cat as terminology is used by SM lesbo's.

I do use my magic wand here too but this one is black, not white. This one does not give fairy light but hellish light. The color of hell will be written on your buttocks after I am done with you, Batty. A hot red fire in this hilly area will be extinguish by a river of little soft kisses. You will be begging for it!

In return of the favour I might ask you to put me over your lap...if you know the exact location of the G-spot we will be fine otherwise we have to resort to the above mentioned method. Or you can apply for the job as gimp or dwarf...

Archived