Women on this board; where are you?

Topcatta

Topcatta said:
chuckwoww said:

Sounds like another candidate for a good spanking to me Batty. See what happens when you leave the door open... :dunno:

CW do you mean Batty is gonna be the spanked one or me? And are you the spanker? Dont think Batty will like that. He goes for the girls!

Batty; now it is my turn to not get it. Must be the English. what is goad?

But it seems to me you both wanna be invited to the spanking party.

I was thinking tighty might want to join the spanking party? Not sure who'll be doing the actual spanking yet. I'm more the voyeur type myself. Perhaps when we get a list of volunteers we should have a vote?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tighty said:

i fell if u really love sex ,u want to try at least all the sex variants,,,,,

it does not make u gay or bi or kinky......

love for sex demands u try at least once.... physically or mentally........

i think it does make you kinky, and we'd have at least a slight disagreement about whether or not it made you gay, but i suppose if a guy said "i tried gay sex once to see if it was for me, and it wasn't" i'd probably not consider him gay.

all that aside, there are people who really get off being shat upon, but if you aren't a fecaphiliac, does it mean you don't love sex if you won't try it? it's easy to bring up necro or pedo as other pursuits, but those involve moral judgements.

I think that if you already know something turns you off, there's no point in trying it, and i don't think you have to love all types of sex to love sex. I love baseball but you couldn't get me to watch a little league game. I love women but there's this one bitch I couldn't give a fuck about..., you see what i mean?

sorry to have diverted the thread once again when it seems like someone has almost locked in the spanking party with TC...

frankly, after having read her posts on this forum, I doubt she'd live up to the nymphomaniac my mind has painted her as. (not trying to diss you at all, honey I've enjoyed damn near every one of your posts, just pointing out message boards leave a lot to the imagination...)

Aeshete

Couldn't have put it better myself. I prefer to think of myself as a perv rather than bi, straight or gay. Some things are definitely not right like paedo.

Personally I'm not into BDSM (damn just ruled myself out of the spanking party) but a lot of people are so how should we label them (to OH) ?

Just some drunken thoughts

Rich :beer:

"...tighty said:

i fell if u really love sex ,u want to try at least all the sex variants,,,,,

it does not make u gay or bi or kinky......

love for sex demands u try at least once.... physically or mentally..."

:banghead::cussing: AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH! Have you missed the point of all my crap ranting posts? Yes, IT MAY MAKE YOU GAY BI OR KINKY...SO WHAT? There is no need for self denial, that is giving in to the moralists, be gay, bi or kinky if that is your tyhing, and fuck the rest! Enjoy your life. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :cussing:

"...love for sex demands u try at least once.... physically or mentally..."

That is bullshit! you go and try what interests you, and if you enjoy it, you do it again. If you don't like something or it doesn't interest you than don't do it.

Khwai

That was my point - we are all individuals so I don't understand why OH is so keen to define some acts or people as gay or straight. Who gives a f**k?

Dickie

Archived