why farang like to get bar girls to be wife?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to lazyphil.,yes, your wife learn not from university , she learns from her real life, it's life university. it's good. i respect that the one who see the world and learn their lives by living are good. yes, she has no chance to learn from educated university, but i think the word "learning" it's the same learning can not be different from the place where you learn. so more things to learn in this world. Me too more things to learn and see , know people.

hope you and your family are fine. smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by oo7:

Nahhhh, I did not looking for a date here, such a dangerous place to find one
smile.gif" border="0

On the contrary, 007, most of us are top-of-the-range good guys, just all in love with your beautiful country and their women.

Most of us would love to fall in love with a girl like you, and would certainly not dream of harming you....

quote:

Most of us would love to fall in love with a girl like you, and would certainly not dream of harming you....

I thought that "koo-ay yai" was classified by Thai law as “intercarnal abuse to a female (or male) species by a foreign object” laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Dundee,

laugh.gif" border="0 3 comments here :

- I did say 'most of us', right ? laugh.gif" border="0

- it must be considered - and is considered by most/all past/actual future wifes/chicks/girlfriends/bargirls ad infinum as an object of real plesure laugh.gif" border="0 no more - no less smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

- it is the second time you mention this... I hope you dont have a problem....

smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: BelgianBoy ]

[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: BelgianBoy ]

I tell you there are plenty of attractive, educated upper middle-class Thai women who don't want anything to do with Thai guys. They don't want to put up with his nightly drinking bouts with the boys, mere-noi, lack of affection and general lack of respect. I know this is somewhat of a generalization and,sure,we farang do the same but not on the same scale. A lot of farang guys choose BG because of laziness to go through the slow motions of a Thai relationship. Plus availability !

[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: cathead ]

Guest lazyphil

Mr_Teapot

Dont you think marraige is a gamble in society?

Look at the divorce rate in the UK, lots of very unhappy folk who spent a fortune on a lavish wedding, I didn't!!

Archived