why farang like to get bar girls to be wife?

Mentors, I hope you could find a good and nice and educated girl and it's good that you have good way of thinking, I do not blame to men who enjoy with sex with bar girls because their's happiness , their's money. so if only for fun. but if they think to get her to be girl friend, or wife.

And it's the fate perhaps you will see one around you..take times if you like to have educated, good girl.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Your right Funny, Thailand has many,many amazing facets.On previous trips I spent time in Krabi, Koh Lanta, I trekked in the hills around Chaing Mai,dived in Koh Samui.I love Pakkret, Nonthaburi (my wifes home town), Pakkret Island is a jewel in BKK. I admire Thailands independence from any colonial rule, Thai food i adore, Buddhism facinates me, I could go on. In fact i'm sad when people go to los and see nothing more than pizza joints and bars, however it is each to his/her own.

What is your obsession with education?Living life is an education (corny but true) my wife is having an experience that could justly be called such as has my time been in los.Its not just about being bombed by teachers and the like.

My wifes outlook on life is so refreshing and bright, some finish college so muddled and with no clue about anything, not always though.

Funny,

I also agree, there is a lot more to Thailand than Bars and girls. I love every aspect of Thailand, it is more than just a country, it is a frame of mind! As I have said in my previous posts, any one who just concentrates on Thailands sex scene is doing themselves a diservice. If I seemed harsh in my first response to your original post, Let me apologize, you seem to have a different attitude than I originally thought.

LazyPhil,

Good for you man! I hope you and your wife are forever happy!

quote:

And most non-bargirls with good educations

dont need to look for farangs. Thats it

Mentors,

Girls with good education may also look for a farang although it may in a less aggressive way than a B/G who has a different agenda. I still believe that there are many non-bargirls out there who love to meet a farang. The main obstacle is either a) language or the fact that most farangs are dating a Thai girls and expect to sleep with them soonest.

I hope to continue to see Funny on this board, so I don't want to offend her. But, in spite of the twists and turns this thread has taken, I am still kind of pissed off. Anyway, maybe Funny can teach me some things, and also learn from some of the guys on this board.

The truth is, the guys on this board speak more highly of Thailand, to others around the world, than do anyone. We love Thailand. We love the chaos, the food, the music, the smiles, the resilient shop keepers and laborers, the wats, the landscape, EVERYTHING!

It is not us who highlight to the world the ugly prostitution scene, when speaking of Thailand in our home countries. It is "nice" farang Media people, and people maybe similar to Funny. Prostitution is part of the modern heritage of Thailand, and was nurtured by Thai men, whom knowingly or unknowingly, Funny surely respects. Boss, professor, brother, father, boyfriend?...

Women in Thailand have a choice. Unfortunately, the choice made may not be in some of the girls' best interest. I don't know. As Thailand develops, the choice to have a job as a bar girl will be right for fewer and fewer women. I will be sad when that day comes, so shame on me. But shame on other people, too, who totally disrespect bar girls, without ever having "walked in a bar girls shoes." (meaning, not having ever worked in a rice field for little money; but, still criticizing a girl who chose to leave poverty in upcountry, to work in a bar and maybe help her family.) frown.gif" border="0

Vtombrown

Well said. It is mainly the foreign sensation media who is promoting Thailand as a sex paradise. Most of the people tend to forget the driving force of these girls by start working in the bars and the parlors. I can not imagine on how it must be to work in the paddy field for 100 or 150 Bath/day. Someone could argue on issue of the girl morals, but the distance between better quality of living and morality is rather close here.

Hi all, Here is my 2 cents.. To be a middle class Thai woman in my age(late twenties) living in bkk .Yes It is just like to live ith any Big city in the world. You do live in the fast lance, fed up to dating silly men who talking about their cars, their properties, how cool is the new version of the cellular phone that he just bought,give me a break ,pls??

I think ,the non bar Thai women did not mind to dating ex-pator farangs as well as date Thai men if they are interesthing in what in mind ,not what in our blouse..

I had been the the party that full of the expat,farangs some are cute but Gees how can I start the conversation if they did not turn to say hi? How?how?How?

Whenyour guys aked for where you can find the good girls, I asking you the same where can I find the nice boyeither farangs or Thai

In this modern world (espcecaily in BKK)that maybe 2o%of men they turn to like each other, My day life are full of gay friends. In other 10-15% they are too old 5% they are in jail otherwise they are unacceptable.20 % attached. The rest of it you have to havea luck like to buy a lotto, 1 in 1,000,000 to win the price.

So, I did not surprise when FUNNY asking your guys this knid of question. For us as a non bar girl and educated,best of all SINGLE

, those romantic sence that we had seen on the sky train between the BG and her BF left us doubt(I do,too)

Maybe the modern is mean to doubt smile.gif" border="0

Archived