why farang like to get bar girls to be wife?

Old hippie,

Are you saying you would marry a girl known to be "in the business"? Are you saying there is no difference between a girl who works in the entertainment business and who doesn't? Are you saying you don't like marin hot-tubbers?

I think your ranting got the best of you or your time on telegraph avenue or on filmore has finally caught up with you!

Cardinalblue

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee,

I spoke in generalizations. I believe there are many exceptions but it is not the rule.

I would agree that gaining access, meeting and dating women here is much easier than in the West for guys who are living here. It is still a chore to find the type of girl I am looking for.

I will stick to my guns about male tourists because one, most are here not looking for a relationship at least their first few times over here. Once some of them get bored with nana, a relationship appeals to them, but are clueless about developing one. The image of seeing an old falang and a young thai on the street knowing that their relationship (if there is one) was brought together because he has money in his pocket and she doesn't, creates an image and real problem for regular thai women because their image in turn is compromised when in the presence of falang. I would say almost all (not all - maybe 5%) are for economic (sex for money)purposes. It is refreshing to see a falang with a Thai together other than for the above purpose. But I will contest it is a rare sight in proportionate terms. Maybe in the future, this percentage will grow lessoning the image problem that currently exists.......

Cardinalblue

quote:

Originally posted by cardinalblue:

Old hippie,

Are you saying you would marry a girl known to be "in the business"? Are you saying there is no difference between a girl who works in the entertainment business and who doesn't? Are you saying you don't like marin hot-tubbers?

I think your ranting got the best of you or your time on telegraph avenue or on filmore has finally caught up with you!

Cardinalblue

I am not saying I would go out of my way to marry a BG, (or any women for that matter smile.gif" border="0) But I wouldn't rule it out either, what ever happens, happens. I don't see a reason to hold it against her. As I have asked before here, which is worse, selling it or buying it?

Yes, basically I am saying there is little or no difference between a Thai BG and an average American woman. They will both use sex to get what them need/want. I have more respect for the BG, because I know up front what I am dealing with. And yes, I have something against Marin hot-tubbers, mainly jealously! smile.gif" border="0 I got priced out of there long ago, and have been bitter about it ever since! smile.gif" border="0 Basically, I have a problem with a lot of the women up there, who dont have jobs and who drive around in expensive cars paid for by their husbands and who act like they deserve it all. My point in the previous post was, what is the difference between a BG who lives off of the cash she earns by selling sex, and these aforementioned women, who use what they have between their legs to get by? in my opinion, not a damned thing.

As for my ranting getting the better of me, it often does! smile.gif" border="0 As for Telegraph Ave. and Fillmore St...they have sure changed over the years! But ah, back in the day... smile.gif" border="0

EXCEPT for Bangkok, many "regular" thai gals

are available for a normal relationship with

farang guys who live in Thailand. Let the word out in Chang Rai (as a example) you are interested in a wife. I'm over 50 and have

had many shop girls etc. point blank tell me

that they would love to marry a farang. One

requirement seems to be is speaking a bit

of thai...also don't expect to find these

"regular" girls on a 10 day vacation. jim

Hello....

Women in the bars in Thailand are honest!

You pay you Boom! Can we make it very nice and hence much nice for us. Honolulu Jimmy is known to be very nice...Too nice, I don't think so....How many girls want to bolt in the morning or opt to go home after the boom...Not mine, "Hug me baby, I like stay with you" is what I hear! Hey Man, remember about what goes around....

As far as the non bar girl thing...sorry, I had a few young maids...a hotel desk girl,

and a hotel massage girl after hours...Remember, sex has a different value

to Thai ladies....very different view on life!

Just only my idea,

you have the right to choose anyone to be your lovely wife , if you choose the one is good it's good to your life , she could be a partner of your life. and she could talk to you any topics, and if you get regular girl to be your wife i think it's better that you respect her loves, sincerity., honesty.. anyway I think it's good. but it's your own choice what you like to eat for foods,, like good foods or junk foods., it's up to you..

"" You can take the girl out of the bar...but you could not take the bar out of girl""""

maybe it takes long times until you know how she really loves., good luck and enjoy with your money.

but for good men who still not go to this way I still always respect them and good lives..

quote:

Originally posted by cardinalblue:

Dundee,

It is still a chore to find the type of girl I am looking for.

Once some of them get bored with nana, a relationship appeals to them, but are clueless about developing one. The image of seeing an old falang and a young thai on the street..

I'd agree with Dundee. I'm not even looking for such a relationship, but I get approached frequently enough (in ice rinks, parks, supermarkets, wherever by 'nice', ordinary girls) to cultivate one should I wish. I'm not too old though (31). That could make a difference.

quote:

Originally posted by BelgianBoy:

"I'm not too old though (31). That could make a difference"

Bibblies,

Now I can see your obsession with age....

You'll probably be old before your age....

We're following each other all around the board!

I reckon you're not young anymore when they stop calling out "young boy" in the bars.

I started feeling that I was not young anymore at about 25. Old isn't as young as you feel - it's the consensus of other people that see you.

Hy funny,

I fucked a lot of bar girls. Some were nice, most were not. I can understand them however. On my 21st trip I met a nice one and am living a happy time with her. She is a great lady in many respects, a lot better in her behaviour than most of the woman i met (both farang and thai)

She damned well knows how to turn on a man and she is good at this game, at the same time she is a caring and intelligent human being.

May I expect you to be the same??????????

Archived