Weekly "Hire"

Dumsoda

This will buck a lot of the previous posts....I've taken ladies for the week only rarely...we have to connect pretty well. I speak decent Thai, look okay, and am told that I'm a decent guy. With three of them, I gave them 5000 baht for 10 days, with a couple, the same for several weeks. We continued to see each other and be friends afterwards, so I don't think there was any resentment there. They knew they could earn more elsewhere, but I took them to some way out of the way places, we had a total blast, of course I covered all expenses..in most cases, if I had stayed (when this happened, I didn't live in Thailand and always happened to be on my way home), we probably would have stayed together afterwards...there are those gals out there whom I think want to have a good time in addition to just earning cash...by the way, none of these gals were barfines, all freelancers, wouldn't do it any other way.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

Wow, there's some good memories!!! The Ten Baht Sex Beast. What a gal! [...]

I know of no one else who was able to keep up with her for more than two days! Woulda killed an ordinary man.

Same 'gril', na?

I think (cigar) Chuck Wow's mate Shai23, and UKPunter also have that 'honour' :)

Cheers

Wow, crap pix (much better looking in real life). Well, maybe not as it shows her in some of her golden glory LOL! And her tits are looking good in that shot...

Yup, that's her. Like you need ask LOL! Where ya been? Not heard from you in like, forever...

I do believe when I scour the memory banks that at least Shai23 qualifies as he was almost her BF for a while. Dunno about UKP. Did he do it all back-to-back?

Cheers,

SD

I thought it was a crap pic too! The pic from Gazza's video, that he took from GBB, of her 'flashing' was much better.

"Golden glory" - yeah, I noticed that too :). I believe UKP's stint was 'back-to-back'.

Not been back to LOS since my Christmas/New Year trip, and of course you were AWOL for most of that time on family duties.

Was due to attend a 3-week(!) course in BKK last March, but it got postponed to April/May and then my project manager said the new timing was bad, so I couldn't go :(.

However, I'll be there in 26 days, on holiday instead (and the next course is for August & I'm supposed to attend that one :)).

Fatbastard said:

The song UNBELIEVABLE comes to mind ::

So you know her as well...55555555

Well, every situation has it's "Use By" date and as sad as it is, every since SD introduced me to Miss Perfect....everything else has faded into total "history"

I guess that's why I lease my cars.....lease expires, new "sportier" model is released....Update....works for me...YMMV

This debate could go on forever....

But in the end it's the old peanuts and monkeys principle.

Personally, I don't object to spending 30k Bt on a week of absolute pampering and pleasure.

I'm a firm believer in...You get what you pay for....

I have been there and done that. What can you say every one has to learn the hard way. At the end of the day what the BG's want is cold hard cash. If you buy gold it will be at the shop the moment you leave.

Leave Gold and other extravagant gifts out of the equation. Pay a fair amount and the ++. Frankly a 1000 Bt/day for an extended time plus BF seems fair to me considering the ++.

LL

Archived