Weekly "Hire"

Dumsoda

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ranger said:

Dumsoda,

10K for the week plus expenses and barfines should be more than fine assuming this gal actually enjoys spending time with your friend. And if she doesn't, he should find that out before he does something stupid like buy her gold :o.

Thanks Ranger,

The word "stupid" struck home....you are spot on...

Put it down to a momentary lapse of reason....I guess....I really don't know what got into me.......errrr "my friend" that is LOL :D :D

It's a really strange "addiction" when you can survive for years and years without going off the rails, but every now and again one actually "sorta gets to you" and you lose all powers of reason....(well temporarily !!)

Coss,

I'm thinking like you now....as the coach said...one match / day at a time.

Guess Larn Tong just lost a sale, but the economy won't suffer, I'm sure it will go somewhere else.

Cheers Guys

Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

thalenoi said:

Some prices seen here are righteous mad-crazy.

Although afew years back, I never paid more than 1k/night for Long Stay.

thalenoi,

with the greatest respect, I, personally tend to believe that the prices quoted above, are in fact a very accurate indicator of current "market rates" and far from mad or crazy. (Maybe seem high compared to "the good old days"...but perfectly accurate in today's market)

I too remember "a few years back" when 500Bt got you a very decent all nighter.... but that "few" was closer to 10 years than 3 !!!

But also look at prices of things like Cars and Houses....a car that costs $50k today, cost maybe $15k....a few years ago.

Things do change....that's life.. :D :D

Cheers dumsoda

Problems with weekly rentals are...you get attatched, later to be destroyed when reality sets in...or you marry then... :) or 2 they sort of get possessive, and you get board, and want to go with another one, and can't, because they are getting jealous...and then a nasty "firing" occurrs...I like to keep a distance with the regulars, and then later on pay as I go...

I tend, lately, to get attactched to one girl for my stay, but usually it's a night to night barfine thing.

On my last trip, I bumped into an old regular. I paid her more than her Soi 33 expectations for the first night, then told her that I wanted her to stay with me the rest of the week, although I had to visit another girl in CM for two days, and, in the meantime, she could stay in my room.

Her reply to my seeing another girl, as you can imagine, was the obvious, "I hab BIIIIIGGG heart", but nonetheless she enjoyed the room while I was gone.

When I returned, she continued to be a great companion and, while money was never discussed, I think I paid her going Soi 33 rate, in addittion to some expensive shit I bought for her.

She made me very happy. I paid her accordingly, which would be too much in most people's estimation, but I don't care.

In your friends' case, I think he should take it night by night ubtil he's sure that the girl wants to spend a week with him. It's alll about fun, and that includes hers as well.

I know that they're prostitutes, but they're liable to accept your offer in advance and proceed to have a shitty attitude for a week, like any contractual worker.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I did'nt pay any barfines for this girl, as she was not "working" at the time.

It's a part of the illusion that they are not prostitutes - every customer is a boyfriend. The barfine is just a compensation for the bar and not a guarantee for sex. Just illusions of course but make us feel young and attractive, the girls to be happy and in Thailand prostitution can continue to be illegal. ::

Archived