Weekly "Hire"

Dumsoda

Have been having discussions with a very close friend who has "sorta" done his nuts over a LBFM.

Nothing serious though...he ain't gunna leave home or anything stupid like that.

His dilema is, that he really likes a particular girl and is tossing up whether or not to just take her for the whole week he's in town !!!!

I've never done anything "crazy" like that myself, so need advice from the Board "experts" as to what advice to give him.

Bar fines are Bar fines and I can't really see any way out of them for him. Simple maths says 7 nights @ 500 or 600 (whatever) is 3.5 - 4.2K Bt

But the big question remains....How much should he give her for a week.

He is a generous guy and will look after her well with gifts and show her a good time, but the bottom line is ...How many "Grey ones should he put into her handbag?????

I really don't know what to tell him....Any ideas???

Cheers Dumsoda

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had some regulars before in Pattaya who stayed with me 7 - 10 days maybe 22 hours every day. I payed them 500 more than LT (so 1500) but they wanted to have all money in the end, so I had to pay for food, some clothes and give some extra money.

Last time a friend arranged with freelancer (she's a cook in a restaurant), she wanted to have 1500 if just one night, but if more nights just 1000 per night.

I'd advise him to " cool his heels " , BF her each night and tell her he will be back the next night. Leave the day options open , along with hitting a few bars in the evening to see if he really wants to take her again for that night. Depending on where the BF is paid , IMO , she would still deserve LT pay per day as she is giving up the chance to get it elsewhere. Of course she gets her cut from the BF + LD's , but it's all biz when it's all said and done in the morning.

Have I ever done it ? , once , to the Extreem ! BF'd a Eden gal for 6 days out of a 8 day trip , recently too , 7K per day , but well worth it :: , well for me anyway...... :condom: She got her money cut from the BF , I just entertained , and well , so did she to me..... ::

Bada :beer: Bing

If a Gal is pleasing to you, and you want be with her during the day ´(bang her all day maybee), it might be worth a try.

I did it last time, BF'd her for three days. Gave her 3 days of BF, 3 days LT rate plus a little extra as I had her three days before as well but then meeting at night and she knowing I would BF her.

so for her it was wort while, she had a few days with LD's 6 Days of Barfine

and 6 x LT rate + 2times an extra

total costst for me?

6 x 300 = 1k8

6 x 1000 = 6000

extra 2x1000 = 2000

totals 10.000 bt for 6 days , sounds Ok to me, (in TR was someone who paid 14k for a louse threesum with LB's (grin))

Off course food and beverages came to it, but that is hardly worth mentioning

Thanks for the feedback guys.

BJ...my friends numbers will be almost exactly Double the numbers you mentioned.....we're talking Bangkok.

On top of that, a Birthday chain (half or 1 baht) will add another 6 - 12,000 bt or so, so realistically he's looking at somewhere around 30 - 35k for the week.

bada....think your advice is pretty well "right on the money"

I was trying to get my head around the fact that I felt he should get some sort of "discount rate" for weekly hire.

Understand that business is business, but how many of the girls pick up 7 LT's in 7 days ???

Maybe I'm being a tad kia neow and should mind my own business....LOL. :D :D

Cheers Dumsoda

Dumsoda,

10K for the week plus expenses and barfines should be more than fine assuming this gal actually enjoys spending time with your friend. And if she doesn't, he should find that out before he does something stupid like buy her gold :o. If he negotiates it with her up front, the correct answer is "Up to you".

Ranger

P.S. Badabing, 7K a day???!!! You need to get your ass down here to Pattaya where I can introduce you to some "Eden" quality gals that are happy with 1/7 of that :).

Unless I take 'em somewhere out of town, I do it day by day, gives me an option should they get less than enamoured.

LT for many days out of town, usually pay 1500 instead of 2000. + bf to a mamasan.

Cheers

Coss

Hey dumsoda, how are you?

In my personnal case last year:

I found a young lady just to my lickings (in suk soi33)

First I took her LT then being sure I had the right number I suggested to take her on vacation 8 days.

(Hua Hin)

- Being low season

- Not many tourists wanting to pay mad prices

- As I was behaving myself correctly (out of the room)

::

-> She accepted very quickly -> me asking how much she thinks her time could cost.

answer: up to me.............

Just to make things right I suggested 2.5k bahts/day.

(including the fine she has to pay to her bar for being not there

, aka being sick)

In this particular case, it could have been for free ::

Mind you, not totally free, shopping etc.......

Had a great time.

Just some advice from my own experience and from some others:

Take into account

- high, low season? (many tourists paying mad prices?)

- Whatever the season, is she barfined on a regular basis?

- Her mood of the moment, read, does she see you as a non too bad man?

Keep in mind that if she goes on vacation she:

- will have a fixed and garanteed revenue (especially in low season)

- Will have some kind of paid holidays (you pay the food, the hotel and maybe the shoppings?)

- she only has to bed 1 customer instead of x.

Hope it helps.

drogon said:

Hey dumsoda, how are you?

In my personnal case last year:

I found a young lady just to my lickings (in suk soi33)

Hi drogon

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry mate, couldn't help it....I'm gunna have to spend more time in 33....LOL

Lickings and Suk....55555 sounds just like my kinda place.

Let me know your dates for May....hopefully I can schedule my May trip so we can meet up again for a night out in 33

Cheers Dumsoda

P.S. thanks for your candid advice. "My friend" is starting to re-evaluate his position after reading the advice given here.

Archived