Weekly "Hire"

Dumsoda

Lusty said:

Its all very well hiring one for the duration of your stay but even the most hardened of sanuckers can find themselves in the position of becoming over attached. :(............

Lusty,

That's actually happening to a "friend" as we speak. Day number 5 now, approaching my (I mean my "friend's) record. Not buying any gold or cellphones or any of that crap though (no barfines either as she is a non salaried bargirl) ::.

Ranger

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@BJ_Blackowitz

I know 2.5k is quite a lot.

But

- keep in mind that I took her from a soi33 bar

(even the "discount" barfine is high there)

- I did not mind a lot even if it would have been 4k/day

as we "hit" really well.

For me, 800 bahts/barfine (paid to the bar directly) 1200 bahts for her and the rest is what I paid doing shopping etc....

so I did not feel ripped off.

(Even for "free " she would have accepted but as it is her job I did want to be a bastard by paying nothing)

So my maths did not bothered me (yes I know I also paid the hotel room and the food-drinks)

as I was not in love but we clicked very well (and not only in bed)

Back now, I would have done exactly the same.

Being with a girlfriend back home I just made a quick calculation

(love is not for sale?), even if she earns far more than me, this week cost me around 600 euros........restaurants-cinema etc....

Cheers

Admit it man, you have a crush on the girl and this so called "close friend" is YOU. :D

Even if he is generous, giving away too much money and gifts is like giving away the power to the girl. The more you give the more she expect from you. You don't wanna give away control, same goes with most "women minds".

So many beautiful girls to "get to know" and so little time for each and one. Once in a while I find a girl that interests me but not the type that try to squeeze me for money and it has always been a "freelancer" or a genuine girl(at least that is what I'm trying to fool myself with). Most of the time stay away from the "working girls" if you look for a longer companionship. It's easy to take out the girl from the bar but hard to take out the bar from the girl.

Well, if you have the money, you can do whatever but don't try to make believe. 1500 per day including BF I guess. Ask her if she can take a couple of days off and see what you can make of it. See if she is genuine, if not move along, too many girls around just to worry about one. If you explore around you will be surprised to find the perfect one, again and again and again. Sorry, can't help it, I'm addicted to thai lady! :o

DonaldT said:

Admit it man, you have a crush on the girl and this so called "close friend" is YOU. :D

! :o

Very perceptive DonT....but I already disclosed this about 11 posts back...LOL

Was just "testing the water" to see what reactions I got.....Glad to see that the esteemed board members could see straight through me...5555555

There's no way I could tie myself down for a week....how would I get to party with my "animal mates" and their pet elephants :D :D :D

Life's way too short for that....but I will pay "multiple visits"... :: :D :D ::

Cheers Dumsoda

Not sure what the going rates are but there's a girl I sometimes take out of SC for extended periods. I pay her BF, all meals, sundry expenses such as playing pool, cinema and club entry, drinks (she hardly drinks) and give her 10,000 a week. I also throw in the odd gift. This is pretty much along the lines of what Ranger said.

She's happy with the deal, never hits me for more money and at times stops me from spending more on her.

I tried the gfe my last trip. I did it on a 1 night barfine and eneded up paying for 2-3 nights on our last days together. I was also going to bring her up to Udon, but too much of a hassle she made it out to be. She was trying to get me to western union her money for plane ticket etc... Making up sob story I get fired from the bar if I leave without paying the barfine. Maybee true. She said she could but would have to sell her gold. So she didnt come up to Udon. To make a long story short, the sex was good. She didnt want to go out to do touristy stuff during the day, so I got bored with her in BKK. Thats just my experience on the GFE. Oh yeah I gave her 1500 a day plus food n drink, and some misc. items.

Nope it wasn't "The Beast".

ZMAN

• 1 month later...

Seeing everyone is in confession mode lately, thought I (errr my friend) should 'fess up and admit his (my) weakness...

Yes...I did it

Not once, but twice in the last 2 months....

April....7 out of 8 nights...was good ...very good....

Last week....5 out of 8 nights....was O.K.....not bad

By Friday night (at Gully's) I was talking about starting an "Annual Hire" thread this week....

That was before SD steered me into the direction of ...Miss Perfect....

Now it's more a case of Weekly Who??????

Thanks SD, I think you saved me from myself......O.K. so what's a phone, watch and jewellry......mere trinkets....

It was good....while it had my attention.....

But now it's a whole new ball game......LOL....

How many sleeps until next Thursday?????????????

:sex::elephant::yay::chili::sex:

ZMAN Z28 said:

Nope it wasn't "The Beast".

Wow, there's some good memories!!! The Ten Baht Sex Beast. What a gal! What a shag! I remember going to her bar with a kinda newbie Smoky Joe very early (1930-ish). She strolls in, in street clothes, smiles and waves at me. Joe goes into heat and she knew it immediately. Radar lock! She kneels in front of him, sticks her hand up his shorts (I assume grabbing his package), locks eyes, liks her lips and says "Wanna fuck?" Ol' Joe just stammered and drooled, but I have never seen anyone pull a barfine out of their pocket so fast in my life LOL!

I wonder what ever happened to her? And is it up to 20 (or more) baht now? LOL!

The way she was going, she could be retired at ~25 with many millions of baht...

Cheers,

SD

PS -- And you my man did Naval Aviation proud and are still one of my heros. :bow: :bow: :bow: I know of no one else who was able to keep up with her for more than two days! Woulda killed an ordinary man.

just had a three week hire for 15k and she paying bf, therefor reducing it to 200bt,

at the end she became very annoying for me wanting to go to bkk a day before takeoff and so on ( ok it was two days :) )

she was a good fuck for sure (3x a day, every day and she postponing her period via the pill)

I was even allowed to shave and pussy cure her .. ( only a cm wide line of trimmed hairs allowed), but at the end i was glad it was over, she for sure was a good gal, the fucks were outstanding and she was nice to have around, but the gfe turned into WE (wife experience) quicker then with my wife.......

look out for longer terms, can be cheap, can be fun, but also a real pain in the ass..

fuck that reminds me to write the trip report....

sorry, will follow ...

My last trip I took a girl for the week I was there. I usually pay 2000bt including Bf for extended LT, but only had to pay for two days. She had finished her time at the bar in Nana and wouldnt accept any more money, it was a first for me. She still got a bit a shopping and the like.I just sent her back to her room from about midday to 7pm to give her a rest from me and give me time for soapies and Eden and other stuff so I didnt get board with her.

Archived