Non-bar girls looking for love

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GTG:

Name the day... oh, I'm a bit shallow so I'd like to see a pic before I commit to anything.

Tony Chang:

I think I know who you're talking about and thats not even funny! Afterall... it's YOU she wants.

Pattaya:

She calls me in Thailand... but she lets the phone ring once so her number comes up and I have to call her back.

GTG,

Despite my recent post regarding my aversion to Thai women as potential marriage partners, I have decided the I am willing to make an exception in your case. If you can picture yourself waking up next the photo you see beside my post, feel free to PM me and we'll get this show on the road !

"I'm definitely open to meeting GTGs if anyone knows any..

Any way, anybody comes across a GTG.... keep me in mind... I'm pissed off with the single life... "

It can't be that hard. Statistically, the country must be full of them. I get "good" girls pestering me in everyday places - Carrefour, World Trade Ice Skating Rink, department stores - when I'm not particularly looking for it. Just go out (alone, so you're approachable) to normal places where there are lots of people. You're a foreigner, you can't understand something, so you've always got an entry line.

"I can speak some Thai and she had me chat to her friends last night... that cracked them all up."

This happens to all of us. Good Thai Girl, just how mature are your fellow "good" girls?

I had some experience with all this in the Philippines. There it seems the interest in marrying a foreigner (especially American) among non-BGs is REALLY pronounced, especially in places like Cebu City, Cagayan and other non-Muslim-area southern cities. Many of the non-bargirls do seem sincere and would be committed to the relationship (not that that'll keep you from being asked to support the whole family).

Introductions and getting to see the girl can be very difficult, though. Indeed, many of those who could lead you to others won't if they think you're a butterfly. Girls are also terrified of what word might get around about their reputation and are scared of hotel clerks, neighbors noticing they were gone the whole night, etc. Whaether they're sleeping with you or not.

You do encounter quite a few virgins, too, even into the late 20s. That can be problematic because many western guys that aren't really butterflies will still not marry without testing for sexual compatibility first. And the ones in their 20s all won't be fulfilled 'till they've had a baby.

So it's tough to get something that works.

Archived