Are Thai women jealous?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Dundee said:

"My wife used to say that she would be happy once I reach the sixties, as I will no more handsome (Not my words) to get attracted to younger women."

For my wife it is food, she is trying to make me fat (nope she isn't really succeeding). Same reason, so I won't be attractive to other women.

flyonzewall said:

"the amount of time i spent on these bloody boards my old lady started getting seriously jealous of my computer."

Hahaha, my wife tells me it my mia noi. To which I always reply "What would you prefer me having a computer as a mia noi, or a 20 year-old-girl?" No prices for guessing the answer.

Sanuk!

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hahaha, my wife tells me it my mia noi. To which I always reply "What would you prefer me having a computer as a mia noi, or a 20 year-old-girl?" No prices for guessing the answer.

Sanuk![/QB]

i gave up on logic when she is angry. she always finds another argument, and you don't want to see her when she ran out of arguments,LOL!

she makes me also fat, but i think the main reason is that she just loves to call me pig or elephant.

Indeed, abandon logic when arguing with a Thai woman.

Farang: Well, what do you want to do? Go left

or go Right?

Thai Girl: Yes

Farang: Do you want A, B or C?

Thai lady: I want #12.

Thai lady: You do bad. Why you not say

you are sorry?

Farang: Ok. I am sorry. Why you not say

you are sorry?

Thai lady: Thai not do.

One final incongruity. "Mai pen rai" means anything but "Mai Pen Rai" when a Thai lady is angry.

You can never win an argument with a Thai lady. Or, at least, I never can.

Khun Sanuk, Flyzonwall & nepfan

I know what you mean.

One way what may work well (at least in my case) is to admit everything in a way that she wouldn’t believe it in any case.

The following anecdote is weird but it is really happened to me in the early days of marriage:

Wife comes home after an afternoon shopping and find a long black hair laying on the white tiled floor

Thai “where this hare came from?”

Farang “ This is a black hair, must be yours as I do not have black hair”

Thai “ No way, this can not be as I did wash my hair this morning”

Farang “ (call her name) what is the issue know?”

Thai “Was there somebody here this afternoon?”

Farang “ Yeah Yeah, (start joking by now smile.gif" border="0) I had a threesome with farang pooi jing, but they were blond thus this hear can not be from them either”

Thai “ I’m not kidding, you better tell me what is going on “

Farang “ I’m not kidding too (keep a very big smile by now)” laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

She keeps quit for a while and finally she pulls out one of her own hair for detailed investigation and then she admits that there is nothing wrong. I get a kiss and the issues are over.

Thai women can be weird sometimes crazy.gif" border="0

Thai women, as we all probably agree, have many many plus points. Jealousy is probably the one thing we have to suffer. My wife is incredibly jealous, even though I try very very hard to be a good boy. Like another on here she thinks I'm at it with the 90 year old food seller on our soi. Ah but the grand daughter that helps her out after school would be another matter given half a chance!

Must admit though that she has got a little better recently. I travel a lot for work, China, Philipinnes, Malaysia and others. She now includes a pack of condoms along with the obligatory picture of her. When I queried this she simply said that "no man can stay alone long time". Wo betide me though if I so much as look at another woman in BKK. We now have a standing joke when I come in from anywhere she smells me and likes to comment on which particular hotel soap she can detect.

It did all feak me out a bit at first but talking with friends who are involved with Thai women, ex B/G's and regular girls, all say much the same thing. Even the Thai guys I know go through this, though most of them make your average farang in BKK look really decent so maybe for them it's som num naa.

M.

“She now includes a pack of condoms along with the obligatory picture of her. When I queried this she simply said that "no man can stay alone long time".”

Cq20

Wow, she is really trying you out my friend. Hope for you bring that pack back “untouched”. laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Wow, she is really trying you out my friend. Hope for you bring that pack back “untouched”.

Hmm?, yeah I did sort of think that way as well. Goes back to an incident a couple of years ago on Samui. I was living there for about 9 months and this one time she wanted to go home for a week, whilst she was away a friend from UK was visiting and we hit the bars most nights. Second night he brings home a B/G but has no condoms. No prob say I, his buddy, got plenty at home. Naturally when she gets back the G/F wants to know why there are so many missing from the twelve pack, shit. Took me three months to convince her and she only really accepted it when my mate came back and she quizzed him about it.

post script:

Shortly after this she went on the pill and we haven't used the wellies since. About a year ago she came off the pill and is expecting our first any day now. laugh.gif" border="0

M.

CQ20

Congratulations with the forthcoming birth of CQ20_Junior. This does actually remember me on a sad story happened in my neighborhood.

A Thai/Farang couple was living near us and his wife got pregnant. Naturally your sex live will be (temporary) reduced as the pregnancy is progressing, thus the wife was trying him out, saying that he could go see some other girls (just to see how he is reacting).

Unfortunate, he did do so as told and the wife found this out. When she delivers the baby, she took revenge by screwing around, stay away from home for days. Finally their marriage went very, very sour and got divorced in the end. It’s actually very sad as I still do see their kid sometimes and they are actually the “victim” of this.

quote:

Naturally your sex live will be (temporary) reduced as the pregnancy is progressing, thus the wife was trying him out, saying that he could go see some other girls (just to see how he is reacting).

Reduced? Actually found the reverse, at least for the first five or six months, probably hormonal, that's different from whore moanal right. Now of course during the latter stages it gets to be different and she has mentioned just the same thing, "You want lady I call friend, who you want x, y, or z"? Saw this coming so made all the right responses. It has made her much more adventurous though, she just wants to keep me drained I think. Can't wait for the kid to come along, am really up for it, it's a first for both of us.

As a Brit with a Thai wife, living in Thailand, anybody know where I can get good info on any important stuff I need to do or think about, appreciated.

M.

Archived