Are Thai women jealous?

Steve,

Are you sure she's not taking them so she'll be ready for future customers without having to invest her own money?

Cheers, JEff

quote:

Originally posted by chocolat steve:

Whenever my main girl in Pattaya leaves my room she takes my condoms.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff, I think its both! (lol) Chicago Dave, you and I both know that sort of logic won't work on your average BG (lol).

I recall seeing them in her room as I bought my own brand with me. If memory serves me right, she was short one or two...hmmm, you don't think she used them on another customer do you? nah, couldn't have, as I'm her one and only true love!

As to the original topic, part of it may be they think jealousy is a sign of love to you and straight out thai BG craziness we see all too often.

Simple answer to your question..... Yes, but to a level unknown elsewhere on the planet. My GF is jealous of the old crone who sells me my smokes in the local shop.

Description:- 70 plus, 3 or 4 teeth remaining, saggy tits, grey hair......... you get the picture. Well this old woman is very pleasant to me and exchanges smalltalk and corrects my faltering Thai. I sometimes buy her an apple or orange. The GF is illogically paranoid about this and seemingly any other interaction I have with Thai women.

I used to take small gifts from students home to eat or drink......... not anymore you would think I came home with a pair of panties in my pocket.

I suspect the reason why she doesn't teach me any Thai is that I may be able to better communicate with the enemy if she does.

I love her but she is a strange one. (not a working girl, well educated etc) Must be a result of all the cheating the Thai guys get up to.

[ August 16, 2001: Message edited by: coquetislander ]

quote:

Originally posted by chicago dave:

Dear Dundee,

The more you make her feel like the one-and only-can't-live-without-her person in your life, the less jealous she'll become. But it takes a long damn time! Good luck. Chicago Dave

Has any man lived long enough to see this happen! shocked.gif" border="0

Shy - You're brutal!!!

It worked for me. Took me about a year of constant reinforcement. And, it was worth it. My Japanese sometime-companion here is awesome and totally unrestrictive with me. She knows I go to Thailand but also knows I'm coming back. As I type this, I am anticipating a little after work boom boom with my lady friend. Thank God. Its been a while. Chicago Dave

“Are Thai women jealous? That could become one of those retorts to obvious questions, along the lines of Does a bear shit in the woods, Does a duck with one leg swim in a circle or Are the Kennedys gun shy.”

Seeker,

I may not have used the appropriate subject title, but did you see the contents of the message before posting your response? mad.gif" border="0

I know that every woman is jealous to some extend, like I do know that bears does shit in the woods. These questions are silly blush.gif" border="0

I was making the point that a Thai woman goes to that levels, you will probably not find it the west and this is very common in the Thai society, regardless Thai/Farang or Thai/Thai couple.

Hi,

I think the reason for this extreme jealousy (yes, I am subject to it as well) is caused by a few factors.

First of all, as sidsanuk mentioned once they have found a good guy they will try their best not to let him get away. And yes, they face some stiff competition. It seems there is always a more attractive and younger girl around the next corner.

Secondly, jealousy is seen as a sign of affection. If I don't start asking questions when my wife says she is 'going out with friends', or call to check on her at least once a day, she figures I don't care about her.

I have had some big problems with this in the beginning, since in the West trust is seen as one of the biggest factors in a relationship. I considered her calling to check on me, and her constantly questioning my actions/where abouts very annoying and thought that she did not trust me.

I have since come to understand that she is showing her how much she cares for me by doing this. She shows that she is worried about me and wants to make sure everything is fine.

Anyway, even though I understand where she is coming from I still get rather annoyed at times when I am yet again being accused of butterflying on her.

Funny anecdote (well funny to me now anyway).

About 3 weeks ago my wife joined me on a Friday evening out to Nana. After dinner we ended up in one of the bars with a couple of friends. While there she pointed at a girl and said "She's kinda cute", to which I replied "Oh, she's like 16 or 17 years old". She instant asked with a mean undertone "How do you know?", to which I replied "Sarisin told me a couple of weeks ago". She was not convinced and when we got home this resulted in a rather hefty discussion. I ended it by moving to the study to sleep (aircon in the bedroom was busted) and left her by herself in the bedroom. No mention about the incident the next morning.

Sanuk!

Since I broke up with my girlfriend I have had a few "guests" over to my place. One time I had a girl ask me why if I had a lady recently and pointed at my sheets with a blood stain on them(yes, washed sheets). I told her to look at my big toe and explained that right before breaking up with my girlfriend she threw a lamp at me in a jealous rage. The blood stain was from foot not a girl's period. She laughed and said, "You lucky she throw at your foot and not your head." I said, "She did and missed." It was funny at the time. I guess you had to be there. LOL

Late,

Raddemo

Khun sanuk

You describe exactly the behavior of the average Thai women.

My wife used to say that she would be happy once I reach the sixties, as I will no more handsome (Not my words) to get attracted to younger women.

Nowadays it is not a problem anymore and we hardly argue on this. But I know that she is keeping trying me out. laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

It must be her way of showing care. I do remember that I did make once a joke telling her “don’t put on weight, I may need to exchange you for a slim sexy thing” and she almost starve herself to dead in order to loose weight. crazy.gif" border="0

Cheers,

Archived