sending money

allatsea2000

"How common is it to send money to your Gf in the West?"

You are comparing a GF from a third world country and the west. If I multiplied my money to have the value it does in thailand, in the west, I have no doubt that a gf in the west would want me to support her just the same.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weird said:

"How common is it to send money to your Gf in the West?"

You are comparing a GF from a third world country and the west. If I multiplied my money to have the value it does in thailand, in the west, I have no doubt that a gf in the west would want me to support her just the same.

Actually, I didn't say that, I assume you used the quick reply...anyway, to me, GFs in the west get your money in a different manner...I have always said "it" (sex) is never free...the only real difference is the method the woman uses to get it...I prefer the honest approached used in P4P...

Yeah but I hear that Old Hippie goes to the BGs house and help re-decorate it , new curtains etc

Something to do with San Fransisco :)

But really I think its how much you know them , If you stay with the same girl for weeks at a time , travel around Thailand together, then its probably easier to send money to your "tour giude"

Its just weird to me how guys who have only know a BG for a few hours on a few days can think that sending $$$$ will get them on the top of her list when they have gone home.

Maybe its cheaper than $2.99 a minute back home :(

OC

Weird said:

I just clicked the reply without lookin who I clicked it to. It wasn't direct at you and the quote isn't yours :)

Yeah, I figured that :)

OC,

The real weird shit, is the guys who meet a girl in passing, as I have, and she hits them up for money...as has happened to me...these aren't "whores" but "GTGs" mind you...

How many relationships in the west whether long distance domestically or internationally involve sending money? I know of none...

Come on..you know she in the west is making more money than you anyway so why would she what your money? Isn't that the whole point of why most guys find themselves in Thailand anyway?

OH,

Growing but statistically significant as compared to BGs? I would put the numbers at 30% and 90% respectively...

We have been through this...GTG population represents the population in gneral minus BGs yet you have stated you always meet the same type of GTG? Interesting....a skewed sub-market perhaps? Are you reallly exposuing yourself to all types of GTGs and backgrounds?

Enjoying bay area gas prices? Some things i just don't miss...

CB

"...We have been through this...GTG population represents the population in gneral minus BGs yet you have stated you always meet the same type of GTG? Interesting....a skewed sub-market perhaps? Are you reallly exposuing yourself to all types of GTGs and backgrounds?..."

Perhapes a skewed sub market, but the girls I am talking about here, are not bar girls, they are girls with office jobs, government jobs etc...even a school teacher or 2...I expect this crap from bar girls...yet seem to get less of it from them...

I have been told that Thai men often give their "intended targets" little trinkets to show they are interested, and to keep them happy, hence, I think if true, the "GTGs" might expect more from us...in any event, I don't like it, and will break all contact if asked for anything by a "GTG."

"...Enjoying bay area gas prices? Some things i just don't miss..."

No, not enjoying them at all...$3 a gallon at the cheap places for regular...Spent about $200 last month, just to drive to work...getting rediculis, time to move closer/cheaper to work...

I said the gas comment as a tongue in cheek just because you guys have been getting a lot of press on it lately. Now texas businessman Bush wants a probe....get real!

As an american we have been spoiled for years on how the oil/auto industries manipulated prices and kept them low....

While the rest of the world have always paid more in absolute terms and much worse if you factor in income per capita..

Little old thailand just went over 28 B a liter so if you do the math it is about the same as the USA but historically always has been higher. The kicker is what is the icome per capita in comparing thais to americans...

While i enjoy many financial advantages over in thailand on many products and services, but gas is not one of them..

Sorry for being sarcastic, but i shed no tears for higher US prices at this time.. The american public is just one big pawn in this manipulated chess game.

We will be hit again by the airlines soon as well so expect plane tickets to rise up up and away....

CB

Archived