sending money

allatsea2000

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...My hunch: even if every guy on this board didn't sponsor or stopped sponsoring BGs, there are 10 other guys that have never even heard of nanaplaza.com or stickman that would continue to do so. ..."

Doesn't matter if they have heard of the boards or not, many guys just want to believe their girl is different...

>are there any honest gals that stopped renting pussy when they were sent cash every month ?

nope, never, not a one. and if you believe "yours is different" you're twice a fool (the first time for sending the money in the first place).

you have to understand, though, that from a thai perspective there is nothing remotely "dishonest" about telling the sucker farang you've stopped selling your pussy yet you continue to. they're trying to maximize their earnings, and that overrides all else and absolves them--in their own eyes--of any tint of guilt. plus, let's not forget the overall thai cultural feature of never, ever taking responsibility for one's actions.

preahko

I would guess far more numbers are sending to girls guys met in the prostitution world than met elsewhere....

How common is it to send money to your Gf in the West?

Granted, i would guess a number of girls who aren't in the entertainment are equally or close to being as poor as BGs..But one will find ex-pats more apt to be living in the same area as their GTG girlfriend so money is not being sent (not the same as being supported locally) like the trraditional falang customer-BG long distance affair....

GTGs are much less likely to get involved in a relationahip with a tourist or short-term visitor compared to their counterparts who not only thrive on it but comes with the teriitory more often than not...

Thus, when we think of 'sending money", the latter is the equation of what comes to mind....

CB

Archived