LaoHuLi

HSTEACH

dddave said:

Sorry, SD; the Hawaii was closed last year and has been converted into a school.

Doah! :doah:, there's an entry to clean out of the addy book. Shows how often I get to PP, eh?

I'll ask the guys in question where they stay nowadays then. They have biz in Cambo at least once a month, so are there a lot.

Cheers,

SD

From a well known e-missive

"Now??. A more personal update and some blatant self-promotion.

As many of you are aware, I have spent the past 15 months managing a locally-owned hotel ? Flamingos. I would like to sincerely thank all of you who supported me personally and the hotel in general during our opening year. But increasing frustration caused by banging my head against the ultimate Khmer management argument: ?But that not Khmer way? has convinced me to move on. So following the tried and true method of completely ignoring all my experience, refusing to take any of my own advice or that of friends, and proving the old adage, ?You can't be young anymore, but you can still be foolish?, I have become involved in the bar business in Phnom Penh.

Hooters Bar and Grill opens shortly just a few doors west of the Walkabout Hotel on Street 174, just off 51 Street. Clean, new, cold beers and with the AIRCON ALWAYS ON, I hope one and all will make this their new meeting point to find out the latest goings on from residents and travelers alike. And, we all speak decent English?except me when I've had a few too many pints.

Happy New Year, again, and I hope to see you all soon.

The Bamboozler

"

Cheers

Coss

• 3 weeks later...

LauHuli (aka Bamboozler) is recouping boys... Good news but he's still facing some pretty steep hospital bills and and further bedsit until they can get him on the plane and back to Canada for his government covered healthcare, that he needs so badly. So if anyone wants to help a fellow brother out then feel free to contribute. You can find the details on nanaplaza, or alternatively on globalgentlemensclub.com.

SC

Archived