Please Don't Call them Whores!

zanemay

Hello Ashman and scumbaggio...

I didn't intend to be too serious. I'm not too serious. Just telling a couple of cute stories about the girls. With an appeal attached. I'm sure the w word will be used almost as usual and I'm sure I will continue to be mildly offended.

IMHO the "gory details" aren't gory at all. Just sex/love talk. I see no shame in these things.

I also think women who choose this life in any country are making a bold and interesting choice many times showing initiative and independent thought. Very often the best choice for them by far. While they don't welcome it, they are strong enough to take the stares, remarks and rejection of the judgemental.

For my part, I have absolutely no moral reservations about sex. Ironically and strangely it seems like some of our sanukers do. (Well not everyone on the board is a sanuker.) Some people refer to taking a bg back to one's hotel as a "walk of shame." And they don't like to be seen holding hands or touching a girl they pay. I am very happy and proud to be with seen with any girl I choose. I feel very affectionate and show it. In the US I have been dating black women for a great 20 years. I thrive on the stares. I like to offend the people who would be offended by such things.

I know others have exactly opposite feelings.

Sanuk Dee to you,

Zane

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Simon Hughes:

Don`t call them whores`

Well what are they then ?

You stupid fucking moron.

Here in the USA we call them ho`s cos thats what they are.

Simon,

I see you are a brand new member and this is your first post. Congratulations! You are off to a great start!

I am sure your articulate, sensitive insight will be a great contribution to our community.

Your friend,

Zane

I kind of like 'prostitute' as its not as offensive as 'whore', yet its more honest than 'bargirl'.

Also I don't think they bring anything but shame to the entire country of thailand and further they do a grave injustice to all thai women who do ligitimate work, and live respectable lives.

[ July 17, 2001: Message edited by: Sid_Hateful ]

I'm going the Edmund Blackadder route.....

I'm going to call them:- right little strumpets, who'll need to be buried in a Y-shaped coffin.

Zane I enjoyed your stories, as always. Treating these girls with respect similar to a valued girlfriend goes much, much further than most people think.

As a very successful business owner in the states, I do what I have to do to make it all work. On some strange level I relate to these girls, doing what you have to do, and I always have. I have nothing but the highest respect for a decent whore - and the great majority of the ones I've met over here do qualify.

Originally posted by Zane May:

"Simon, I see you are a brand new member and this is your first post. ... I am sure your articulate, sensitive insight will be a great contribution to our community."

I bet it's the very same gentleman from NYC, Sam2, who initiated that "Losers" thread the other day. So here we have Son of Sam, figuratively speaking.

As far as I can see that thread has been deleted.

What should ya call a woman that doesn't know your name but will let you ass fuck her and dump a load down her throat?

Don't be a sucker! Whores they most assuredly are, budget priced and often disease ridden.

Originally posted by kohMarco:

"I have nothing but the highest respect for a decent whore ..."

Fair enough, nobody can argue with that; respect is always a good thing. But I have even more respect for all those pretty "regular" working women, who could make ten times their monthly salary by hiring out their pussies, but don't.

People are like that: Some will do anything for money, others won't. Who's more worthy of your respect?

Simon and Herpes..

Gee..Sounds like you two really hate women.

As we've seen many definitions posted here for the "working" ladies of Thailand, I'm wondering what one might come up with for you two.

Do you eat with those mouths???

We're not talking about women, we're talking about whores, don't be a soft fool.

It's just sport sex, you mean nothing to them and hopefully vice versa, if not then how about investing in a Nigerian scam and becoming the all round loser.

Archived