Please Don't Call them Whores!

zanemay

These days I see the word "Whores" in the posts more often. As an admirer of these little ladies, I am offended by the derogatory tone of the word. It always strikes me as mean-spirited. Rather than "reach out and flame someone," let me tell you about a few of the bargirls, beer garden ladies and street walkers that I have met and then see if you think they should be called "whores."

On my first trip to LOS I was holding out for a "real" girlfriend, as I think so many newbies do. I had rambled all around Chang Mai and some country provinces. I had a firm grip on my newbie virginity and while I had met a lot of interesting women, and had one massage where the hands wandered a little, I had not "dipped the wick."

After four weeks I went to Phuket and ran into Nu. She was cooking at a little red hot chili pepper roadside restaurant where I had asked about something to eat. "Too hot for you!" she said and we laughed and I ended up sitting with the family while Nu shared some fruit with me and ordered something I could eat from another vendor. She was 145 centimeters (4'8") and 42 kilos (92 lb.), wore little, round, dark-framed glasses and was blessed with the most substantial breasts for such a little chick. She was a little serious and very adorable in that precious way little, dark-framed glasses can make a girl. We talked awhile and she shared that "sometimes when business is not good, I go with farang." A bit of a proposition? "I wonder how business is now?" I thought...

But, I ate my lunch and went on my way. A "real" Thai girl, sort of, I thought, except for that "goes with farangs" thing. And my it's-no-good-if-you-have-to-pay-for-it naive newbie idea reared its ugly head. But I could not help thinking about this cutie and being in serious need of a little feminine touch after four weeks of celibacy, two days later I put on a nice shirt and slacks, went over to her place of business and invited her to dinner.

She was really nice and went along with everything I suggested like walking in order to get some exercise and not be ripped by the over-priced Phuket taxis. She served me my dinner item by item. Later when the door closed behind us at my hotel, presto-chango the little girl set aside her cute glasses and all of her clothes, took me in the shower, soaped my dick and her chest and brought them together in a very heated way. As a newbie, I had heard a lot about what Thai women would not do. Apparently she hadn't. She sucked the dick, got anal with the oral and smiled when I came in her mouth! Nor did she ask for much in return. I gave her a thousand baht a night and we never mentioned money. Most of the time she paid for the small things we did together. She never asked me to buy her anything, or help her family or invest in her business. Nor did she make any hints about marriage. On the contrary, she said she did not want a steady man because then she would need to keep track of his outside activities.

It turned out that she owns the storefront area that the restaurant is in (owns the land) and this includes a little bar in a row of beer bars. She supports the Mama-Papa that I met at the restaurant and she runs the family farm in the north. She has had a number of interesting jobs, traveled to Europe and she took on a very special glow when she talked about her farm. She was the "big person" who made all the decisions in her family, a burden that she wished others would share. Her family on the farm did not know she went with farangs

My main feeling toward her was respect. What an awesome little person!

So we can say that yes, this little lady expected money for the time we spent together, but should she be called a "whore?" I think not!

After about 10 days in Bangkok on my second trip to LOS I developed a definite preference for a very specific body type. Since you can choose from whatever, you want, why not get exactly what you want? I like girls who are short and not too thin. Throw in "nom yay " (big breasts) and I had the whole package. A couple of girls that I had slept with were so slender that I would almost lose them in the bed at night - my arm would pass around them and hardly touch. I want someone with some meat on them so they will be a nice snuggle. So one evening, as I was walking down Sukhumvit near Soi 11 a girl with this nice body said "Hello." "Hello to you!" says I. We negotiated a very good price - 700 baht all night (it was already past 1:00AM) and we walked to the hotel.

Once inside this little 4'6" lady transformed from sidewalk hooker into a very serious masseuse. Within 15 minutes she was climbing on me, kneeling on me, and walking on me. Giving me one great massage - one of the best I have had in the kingdom. Even though I was on my stomach, I rolled over as much as I could to watch her. A picture of serious concentration, completely naked, giving 100% to the work. I must say this was a special moment in my time with the ladies of Thailand.

But then, as often happens, our lady of the night was not really into sex and although she wanted to please, that part was boring. It was just very surprising that one of these ladies right off the street, who one might think could be dangerous, was a sweetheart who was so sincere about massage. Anything but a hardened whore I would say.

(Lest you think I am completely stupid, know that the hotel I stayed at holds the ID's of visitors.)

Just the other night I dropped into King's Castle I at Patpong. There were only a few customers and I was literally mobbed by five girls, each reaching for a distinct appendage. Perhaps three reached for two appendages, one of which was centrally located. Most of them were topless, and one whipped off her bottom and shoved my hand in her crotch. This was all done in the spirit of the greatest fun and with the intention, of course, of extracting lady drinks and tips. When I finally did buy the panties-down girl a lady drink she made the round trip to the bar with the panties around her knees! What a blast! Although I have been around now I was really overwhelmed by this rush! "Wait! Take it easy! Whoa! Wow! Stop...I mean don't stop! I'm not buying drinks for all you ladies, you know!! Mai chai!! Mai chai!!" And what really adds to the fun at Patpong is that all this groping is happening in full view of farang couples who have come in to watch the sex shows. Some of the more liberal women are quite amused by these side shows while some, I am proud to say, are teased and taunted. I wish the girls would just pull it out and blow me right there.

Anyway...I guess the pressure was too much for me and when the panties-around-the-knees girl, who was also being very loving and affectionate, offered me all night and a full menu of services for 1,000 baht, I said "Okay. Okay." And so off she goes to pull up her panties and put on some clothes and then we head for the hotel.

The first thing that was really touching was that although the bar is only 300 yards from the Sky Train station and this lady is a 35 year old Bangkok native who goes home across town every night, she had never ridden the Sky Train! To her it was like an amusement ride. She didn't know a thing about getting the ticket, putting it in the slot for the entry, or navigating the lines... She was wide-eyed and giggled at each and every step!

When we got back to the hotel she sincerely wanted to make me happy in every way she could. Besides providing the services she had promised, and doing a damn good "job" of it, she also wanted to help me with my study of Thai. She went over alphabet, vocabulary and phrases until I was worn out.

Then the next very touching thing transpired - she told me that she had to go home at 8:00 AM because she lived with her mother! The mother was 75 years old and my little friend had to stop at the market and then go home and cook breakfast for Mama. And Mama, by the way, did not know about the "I go with men" business. "I lie. I tell her I stay with friend tonight." Wow! Can you imagine a butt-naked, panties-around-the-knees, dick-rubbing bar girl who tells high-school lies to her dear old mum?!

I defy you to call this girl a whore! She is a sincere sweetheart who will take care of everybody who wants her care. You, me, her mama and anyone else.

So my sanuking pals, I ask you not to call these ladies bad names (except in the heat of the deed of course!) and for as short or long as they are with you, to love them a little bit and take care of them like real girlfriends. They are hoping you are "jai dee" and trusting you to be good to them. They want to love you a little if you let them. Most of them will be delighted just to know that they were able to make you happy.

"Honeys" is the right word for these girls, not the other (w)h word.

Sanuk-dee!!

Zane

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zane,

Here's what Webster has to say on the subject:

Whore: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money.

Honey: a sweet viscid material elaborated out of the nectar of flowers in the honey sac of various bees.

But then again, I don't think that Webster ever went to Thailand.

I prefer the term "bargirl" myself, but if the word fits...

- FB

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

Originally posted by FlyBoy:

"Whore: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money. ... I prefer the term "bargirl" myself, but if the word fits..."

I agree, the word fits. Zane May, maybe you shouldn't be too serious about the whole thing, since the word "whore" is also related, if distantly, to words like "caress" and "charity".

Look up "whore" at the American Heritage Dictionary at www.bartleby.com/61/34/W0143400.html.

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: Scum_Baggio ]

I agree with Zane May. The term "whore" is derogatory and demeaning. These ladies are national treasures, and I think they should be treated that way. They should not be defaced, defamed, or slandered/libeled.

I could go on and on, but enough has already been said.

t'wannabe

I guess its a matter of perception. If I met a 'steetwalker' here in the States and she did all that stuff, I'd call her a whore or even a girl I met at a bar for the first time or the HS slut we all knew (every school has one), but I don't refer to the Bar Girls in LOS in that manner. The way they treat me typically and the amount of fun I have in LOS precludes me from even referring to them as that. I can't call them that but am not offended if others do. Its a personal choice I guess. To some they are whores and to some they are bar girls. It all depends on your own personal perception and experiences.

Choc. Steve

PS: Any girl who does me, gives me a BJ, anal and swallows also is officially a 'friend' in my book--smile!

WHOREMONGER - Someone who consorts with whores; a lecher or pander.

Not very complimentary, is it? Yet the shoe does fit!

I agree with Zane May. A little sensitivity and respect goes a long way.

MakMak

Archived