Please help... I am desperate!!

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

"How long would be a safe time for tropic nights to lie low, ..."

I'd say he'd never be safe there all his life. The knife in the back may come when he has already forgotten about the whole thing.

M - O - V - E!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF this is not a troll...

and you don't have some way to keep the little woman straight (which it doesn't look like), then I'd do as peesooahbkk says.

Move.

Even if it is only for a few months. Get all your stuff and move to BKK or something.

<<burp>>

"But you best get moving - NOW - before she has time to formulate several plans, and start running them against you one at a time until you crash. Remember - she will have a whole network of friends advising her to try all kind of revenge tactics - for them, it will be great entertainment watching you squirm at the end of a meathook."

Great advise. Remember Thais have LONG memories and she will seek further retrobution now or later. Wheather it be though a few thugs roughing you up, proportie damage, etc... (use your imagination). She knows where you live!!! your a sitting duck just staying at your house. If you insist on staying where you are, become parinoid and watch your back. Remember where you are, anything can be had for a price (especialy if your Thai).

Tropic,

The posts advising you to get out are correct. Since the 'legal' route didn't work for her (the police). She will go the 'street' route. Hire a couple guys or tell them some lies about what you've done and they'll show up to teach you not to dishonor Thai womanhood.

Maybe you can sublet the place and therefore offset some of the costs. Getting out of Pattaya is best but if you can't or don't want to, you need to stay low key. Maybe even getting a 2br apartment and in lieu of room, befriend a local Thai male to act as bodyguard/friend. Thai's know thais and any Thai would like to live in a nice apartment.

Rest assured though, revenge will be sought.

For the rest of the posters who have theorized that Tropic may have done something to deserve this, I can only say we don't know the whole story but whatever it is, we can all agree that it needs to end.

The fellow wh said he MUST have done something wrong for her to act jealous apparently don't know thai women that much. I had a g/f raise hell about g/fs i had years ago, i really mean years ago. What is there to explain to her, frankly. Some get jealous because you mention meeting your buddy AND his g/f later, the mention of a girl's name in your mouth seems a sure thing to start a row. Not all, of course, but plenty of experience about the subject. I also think that though it is not a bad idea to take a trip for a few weeks, if he maintains that his g/f is no working girl, then Pattaya IS not her turf, she'll go home soon if she finds out he left the building. If it becomes her turf, well, she won't need him anymore....

tropics, i tell you, if you don't open that door to her again, you are in good shape, IMO.

this is ridiculous. reading the posts about her hiring guys to show him about thai womanhood. Once again, give examples of "thai men" wanting to defend thai womanhood, and why would thai guys mingle in a private affair for a few bahts. The only way these things happen is if he had done something wrong, if she had a brother in town who depended on his stipends, and then, not sure. remember, he paid a lot of money already. My feeling is that if she ever tried that trick,she would have to find really low-life, pay their daily dose of yabbas and booze and then only get raped by them.... thai mafia will not get involved in silly stuff like that. As smart as the cops...

Originally posted by Snake Head:

"Go home, take her hand, look into her eyes and ask her gently what’s wrong. If she screams or threatens just ignore it. Just keep asking and asking and eventually she’ll tell you."

Straight talk works with Westerners; Thais rarely bare their innermost feelings. The Thai psyche is like an onion with countless layers of skin, and you hardly ever get to the core (sorry to all the Thai readers for this somewhat unflattering analogy from the vegetable world!).

After all that the bitch has done, who would even want to find out?

Terrible situation for you.

Someone suggested befriending some cops.

I would too and make sure they come from both departments.

Keep their fav booze in stock and be liberal with it.

Next time, look for a TG with a "calm heart", this one of yours would scare me shitless! shocked.gif" border="0

With a previous crazy (though suicidal, rather than homicidal) girl, I tried everything and only ever got any results by acting like she driven me completely crazy. (You'd have to be good - in my case, it was pretty much sincere)

Try doing something that only someone completely off his mind would do. A dirty protest in your room, perhaps? Running down the local soi naked, chanting, etc, etc

On a lighter note, I've just come across a fitting chapter in the Dharmasutras of Baudhayana, an ancient Hindu law-book. The chapter is entitled "Divorce and Widowhood".

The following quote from it may be of some help to TropicNights and all others caught in a similar predicament:

"In the tenth year (of marriage) a man may dismiss a wife who bears no children, in the twelfth year a wife you only bears daughters, and in the fifteenth year a wife all of whose children die; a wife who is sharp-tongued, however, he should dismiss immediately."

Amen.

[ July 24, 2001: Message edited by: Scum_Baggio ]

Archived