Would you Allow/tolerate...?

Old Hippie

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...If my wife and I were alone, then it wouldn't really bother me (she just isn't allowed to "conduct buisness" in my bed or anything). .."

The idea is, her values and income could corrupt your wife...Say she isn't sctually screwing customers, just bringing them around, sort of using you to create the idea that the guy is "special" because he has met the family so to speak...next week, a different guy...etc...Don't think I'd want that around kids of any age, especially a daughter...

Would you loan this girl money, knowing what she is doing to repay it? Or would you just give it to the family, rather than have her whore?

simmilar to a smak dealer doing credit, really helps the addict...NOT.

Simple answer to your original question OH is NO. To be more specific allthough I have'nt been in this exact situation myself. One instance that springs to mind and may help you answer your question.

My wife and I had what I would call a *great* relationship considering the many obstacles in cross cultural relationships. No problems for nearly two years, then out of the blue my wife started demanding stupid money, decieving me, disrespecting me and in general treating me like a cunt. I could'nt work it out for a long time. Now there's a woman called Noi, she lives about 1 km from our home in Uttaradit, she is an ex-bargirl from Bangkok and married to a generally nice middle aged fellow from the UK. On a trip back up to Uttaradit recently to visit my wife and family I spent some time drinking with the pommy guy one night, had a big argument with my wife and stayed with him and his wife/family.

Well that was it between my wife and Noi, and still to this day the two never speak. Thats when the picture became more complete, it turned out that our Noi had been "teaching" as my wife says-bar girls tricks, tricks that turned us inside out and nearly finnished us. She's now out of the picture and things are good again but I could only believe that involving your wife/partner in prostitution could only be negative.

My sister in law is one of the more attractive women I have ever seen in Thailand, If she were to go to BKK and hock her box, meet someone and then bring him up country to my home then I would go nuts and fuck both her and him up. I have a daughter and a wife I don't need to have brought down by a sis in law who's a money slut or a punter pissing away his hollidays.

You can't fly like an eagle when you hang around with turkeys.

First off...a loan is repaid. Odds are if you give any member of the wifes family money, you will never see it again. you should never consider money given to a BG as a loan.

If I felt the need to give money to help support the BG "family member", I would have my wife give it to her...with clear instructions, this is it! Don't get use to it!

Living in my home...not likely, unless she was really suay ::

:elephant:

Makes no difference to me if the girl is a BG or half killing herself working long hours in a shoe factory. I "prefer" that the wife and I (don't have one, just speaking in the hypothetical) get to live our lives free from family interference.

If the sister does end up living there, then IMO it again makes no difference about her occupation. There are some very clean living P4P workers and there are some non p4p girls who live a shitty lifestyle. The real question is: is she a decent person? If so then she stays. If she parties too much, runs with the wrong people and is basically a nuisance, then out she goes.

Boyfriends? No fucking boyfriends or customers or whatever you want to call them are allowed. If she is a BG deluding a punter i want no part of it; that is her business to conduct off premises. And if there is no deluding going on and he is just a longtiome customer who knows the score, i still say off premises only.

If she is a GTG I don't need her thai BF (or his buddies) in my house while i'm not there and especially while i AM there LOL! I want nothing to do with thai guys in my fucking house unless they are friend of mine or co-worker or whatever.

So as you can see her p4p status is irrelevant to me. The sort of knee jerk reaction here that no p4p girl is gonna stay in my house is always interesting to me. As if BGs are some untouchable class and every one of them a loser.

And BTW, i will not try to persuade her to change occupations. She is an adult and what she does is her business and if you convince her to work a factory because of the farang hangup that "selling sex is sooo bad" then you haven't done shit for her.

Old Hippie said:

I am asking what you guys would do, western attiudes/values and all. I am talking about a guy who makes enough to cover bills, and help the family. Would you allow her to hook, and just ignore it, or try to discourage her, using what leverage you have...offer to pay for school, set up a small family business etc...

"...2. Use it to make her stop : No ; Use time to encourage her to stop : Yes...."

Trouble with this thought is, the longer she stays in, the less likely she will get out...hence, best to not let them head down that path if you can stop it...

It's her choice. I can give advice, I could help with alternatives, but in the end it would be her choice.

If it's one thing I have learned it's that the person you want to help have to want to be helped.

In my opinion it doesn?t matter if a bar girl ask or a regular family member.

Living 13 years with my wife in TH together, we had similar situations a couple of times.

?Members of her family trying to live in our house.?

It?s our house, I like it quiet and peaceful. Under no circumstances I would allow that friends, brothers, sisters ect. moving in. It?s the beginning of the end.

One exception was her daughter from first marriage; all other relatives can come for visit, stay a couple of days and leave.

With this decision I didn?t made more friends, but on the end they know very well what does it mean if the family moves in and they are more jealous than upset that a falang can do so (a Thai can?t).

Make a decision, a quite home with your partner/family or a refugee camp!

Stay the night - No, visit, yes.

If a mate is staying at my place and wants to bring ST's back NO WAY, if it is a real girlfriend, who has left the scene, obviously yes.

If she is any way still conected with scene, ok to visit, play with kids, not ok to live here, not ok to stay her with her "boyfriend" coz if he was she wouldn;t be working.

DOG

DOG

Archived