Would you Allow/tolerate...?

Old Hippie

I do belive that situations do affect our lives more than we like to think, so yes you have a point that a 'wife' could be tempted.

I guess it's one of those calls you make according to what kind of woman your wife is and how the situation is in general.

If the two sisters have their ass full of money and we are a bit tight, with them taking my wife out to shop shop shop, it soon would be a high risk situation.

I don't think letting them stay could be viewed as condoning. They would know what _ I _ thought about it, without me having to force them to stop.

As for my kid, there would be no way she would be allowed to know. If that were a risk, they would be out.

I also think it's a differance between not being judgemental and not judging. I would like my children not to judge for instanse p4p girls as 'bad/evil', but will be absolutely clear about how destructive I thought selling sex for money is.

I think they can understand the differance.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old Hippie said:

[color:"red"]'in Theory, the husband met his wife while mongering, and then stopped when they became a couple, and she stopped "working bar..." He would presumably know what bar the sister worked at as well...

I agree, we are no one to tell another how to live, the question is, or a question is, by allowing her to live with us, the couple, and by socializing with her and her custromers (who she may well be lieing to/conning etc) are we helping her down a bad road...?"[color:"black"]

Ha, Ha, Ha.

Sounds lile a soap opera!

Which means anything can happen.

Has the former whoremonger really stopped his whoremonging? [color:"blue"]This sounds so much like somebody who stops drinking and then goes around preaching about the sins of alchol. [color:"black"]

As for the sister moving in, I would think his wife would be more concerned about her husband fucking her sister then anything else. And if the husband starts fucking her, will he call his wife in for a three sum?

I guess we have to wait for another piece of the puzzle to the soap opera.

"...This sounds so much like somebody who stops drinking and then goes around preaching about the sins of alchol...."

Hey, have I turned into one of those preechy fucks? :)

But back to the question, are we, or would we, the couple be "ading and abetting" the sisterin her scams and lies and bad life/career choices...? Discuss!

Quote:

[color:"red"]"But back to the question, are we, or would we, the couple be "ading and abetting" the sisterin her scams and lies and bad life/career choices...? Discuss!"[color:"black"]

Do 2 wrongs make a right?

I would say a lot depends on the trust the husband has with his wife and the trust the wife has with her husband. I still say the wife would be suspicious of her husband fucking around with her sister. I don't think the sister would tolerate the situation very long. If that happens, hopefully the sister would leave.

Sounds like the husband needs some real help on how to make decisions.

Old Hippie said:

"...This sounds so much like somebody who stops drinking and then goes around preaching about the sins of alchol...."

Hey, have I turned into one of those preechy fucks? :)

But back to the question, are we, or would we, the couple be "ading and abetting" the sisterin her scams and lies and bad life/career choices...? Discuss!

If the sister was an unemployed alcoholic and you let her stay rent free and drink all day, then you are making her shitty life style possible. OTOH, if she is a p4p girl, you are not aiding and abetting anything by letting her stay. Because if you kick her out she will still do her p4p thing.

In the end, if you want to avoid stupid unnecessary problems then follow torrenova's example:

I would never allow anyone to live with the girlfriend and me. Doesn't matter who they are.

Archived