AMERICA TO INVADE AUSTRALIA NEXT

bust

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i sit here i'm not exactly sure where zimbabwe is. Ditto uzbekistan and kazakstan (i'm sure they are near afghanistan tho). If under pressure i know i could locate lower suk on a map of bkk which is a valuable survival skill.

Personally since americans think it is ok to drop bombs, I thjink all americans should be required to see a 500 pound bomb detonate then look at the devastation. (a B52 bomber can drop 200 of these on one bombing run).

Its not that i'm a pacifist. But people really have no idea what hell on earth is but would get a taste when one of those almost brakes their ear drums and vibrates their whole body even though standing at a safe distance. George Bush should be the first he needs some military enlightenment more than most.

The B-52's weren't allowed to drop within so many clicks of us. Even now I can recall the ground rolling under my feet as the bombers struck the NVA units maybe 20 km away.

One morning a N Viet regular (from his uniform) came walking down the road towards our mine sweep team, hands in the air. He was obviously coming in to surrender. We pointed down the road behind us and told him to keep going. He met some tankers, who did the same thing. When he finally did reach somebody who'd accept his surrender, he turned out to be an NVA major -- a battalion XO. He said his battalion had been blasted to bits and he had had enough of the damned war. Can't much blame the guy. But I wonder what Hanoi did to him after they finally overran the South. He'd better have come up with a pretty good story to cover his surrender.

Mentors said:

Give the USA back to their Natives - Sitting Bull Jr. for President!

There are about 2 1/2 million so-called Native Americans in the US. (Never were all that many to start with.)

If all the rest of us decide to "come home", you folks are going to have to find a lot of room for us! :D

p.s. Here's one I bet you've never heard of:

Charles Curtis

'Thanks Sayjann - we can rely on you to re-open old wounds whenever Oz-Pom relations are at an all-time high'

thanks to your lot as well Gobbledonk.........

a British born paedophile with a horrendus record of sex attacks againsy young boys is to be expelled from Australia after nearly 50 Years and sent back to the UK.

the deportation highlights the stark contrast in the way Australia and the UK treat foreign criminals.

Australia is one of the few westernised Countries which does not have a Human Rights Law-often used by foreign criminals in the UK to avoid deportation.

many foreigners in the UK have been freed despite a Judges recommendation they be deported.

the move is part of the hardline approach od Australia's Immigration Department to ensure that any foreigners who abuse the hospitality and oppurtunities of their adopted Country are thrown out.

thanks a lot...........we don't want the scum.

You took David Hicks for us though. The Australian Government are a pack of inhumane scum when it comes to dealing with peoples lives. If your a foreigner in Australian you can sometimes be shown the door quite quickly, but if you are an Australian overseas in trouble forget it, they won't lift a finger to help you. I take my hat off to the brits for how they look after their own. The Australian Government abuses those Human Rights Laws more than anyone.

Paris Hilton might be not be a typical US citizen, but her lack of knowledge is remarkable, since she travelling around the world weekly:

Legal Papers Prove She's No Einstein

Heiress is geographically and verbally challenged

By TMZ.COM STAFF

(Jan. 19) -- TMZ has obtained a Paris Hilton deposition in which the heiress makes it painfully clear -- Greeks and geography are not her strong suits.

The deposition was taken last November, in connection with a defamation lawsuit filed by Zeta Graff against Ms. Hilton. Graff claims Hilton planted lies about her in the New York Post gossip column, Page Six. The item says Graff went "berserk" on a London dance floor last July and allegedly attacked Hilton, trying to remove Paris' multi-million dollar necklace before being tossed from the club.

Hilton admits the incident never took place but denies spreading the lies.

In her deposition, Paris is asked about a companion that night whose first name was Terry. When asked if she knew his last name, Paris replied: "It is like a weird Greek name. Like Douglas."

Paris was also asked if she was aware that the article had been republished in various newspapers. Graff's lawyer, Paul Berra, asked, "Were there U.K. publications?" Hilton responded: "No... there is stuff in London." Paris' lawyer, Larry Stein, jumped in: "London is a U.K. publication." Paris' retort: "Right. U.K. Whatever."

Paris swore she never saw a republication of the article: "I was in Europe the whole summer, and all there is like French -- I didn't see anything because I wasn't in America."

Paris testified on the night in question she did have a minor run in with Graff, the former girlfriend of Hilton's then boyfriend Paris Latsis. Hilton stated, "I just said to her... she is old and should stay at home with her child instead of being at night clubs with young people. And just that -- I just - what else did I say? Just that she is not cute at all."

She added that Graff had threatened Latsis: "He said that she threatened to send Mexican people to come and beat the s..t out of him."

Hilton testified that she too was scared: "He said that she was going to do voodoo on me. And I kind of do believe in that stuff a little bit, so I was a little bit scared about that... "

Hilton, who was admonished several times to use the word "no" instead of "huh-uh," had problems explaining emails between herself and her then-publicist, Rob Shuter. Hilton claims she talked to Shuter after the incident and said: "I don't want this getting out..." But Shuter sent Paris the article the day it ran with the note: "This is genius." Paris responded: "You are amazing! I f..... love it!!! You are genius...."

In his earlier deposition, Shuter said that Paris told him essentially what Page Six reported, with this instruction: "She was very clear that this story needed to go her way... we needed to get this out immediately." Shuter says Hilton specifically wanted the item in Page Six and he obliged. In Hilton's deposition, she describes Shuter as "a f...ing liar."

Paris' graphic description of Shuter was not the only departure from a traditional deposition. At one point she blurted out: "I'm so hungry."

Elliot Mintz, Paris' spokesperson, contacted TMZ with this statement: "I was surprised to see you take a few excerpts from a deposition that runs over 200 pages and offer them up in headlines that were clearly intended to publicly embarass Paris." Mintz adds that "Paris has responded in a truthful manner to the questions she was asked," and that "she respects the judicial process."

TMZ

Paris Hilton is not only a moron, but she is a scrawny bony little twit. I have yet to understand the fuss over her. Go to www.richardsreal.com and look at the celeb videos: nearly 50% are of Hilton doing some guy some way. Who gives a flying frisbie???

p.s. Now if you want an intellectual, try Britney Spears! Or maybe Cher, who is a 9th grade drop out and calls Bush stupid.

Archived