the "increasing violence" threads......

june11

Stickman said:

I very much doubt it is the same person. Khun Sanuk can verify this. If he does verify that it is two different people, I hope you wil be gracious enough to give Gadfly an apology.

Stick

Dude SPARE ME the moist eyed moment!!!! GLADFLY don't deserve squat. He has accused me of using an alias in a post because I breakdown the nonsense he posts as "intellectual" when in truth it is nothing but a thin veneer over wormy wood.

KS himself verified I was not using an alias and Gladfly did not apologize to me nor the other poster that was in support of my argument.

If guys just stuck to the context of the posts instead of going after posters and their supportive cliques or fanboys, then this forum would be a heck of alot more interesting. We have lost way too many good posters and interesting threads because of the bitch like mentality that permeates the board.

There ya go I SAID IT!! :o

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he is accusing you of posting under "yyyy". :elf:

Do you dare deny it??? :xmsgrin:

GF and Ginzer are the same. IMO. Its painfully obvious actually. Gadster announced he was leaving for a long weekend and then WG started posting immediately thereafter. The sign up dates of both are very close... Well anyway if a guy uses a different computer to post then no way to know if the two are the same. Me thinks gaddy got emotionally invested in the debate causing him to stray from his usual intellectual style of argument. But he wasn't using the alias to troll so who cares?

I'll never admit to using alias(es). If i did it would be very easy for KS to know but i deny any knowledge of such activities.

yeah, but how low can somebody sink to use other aliases to try to "win" arguments by nanaplaza majority vote, as gadfly/ginzer does.....As in his above post where he focuses on how many people agree with this or that, etc.

For example, he writes things like:

"Others have asked the same question. "

"Most of the posters....."

"someone else also said this....."

And this is a common theme in other gadfly posts....And what I find "so surprising" is that he's often "one of these other posters".

Why anyone would give that much of a toss to double post is beyond me but who knows what goes through some peoples minds.

As for the subject at hand ie increasing violence in Thailand it has been now well and truly hammered to death.

Those that don't recognise the violent nature of Thai society and the increasing amount of crime and violence in Thailand have their heads well and truly buried in the sand.

JJ,

There's more than one way to skin the cat and you my dear friend (intentionally or not) often times choose the sarcastic way.

It provokes a reaction, ain't that nice :)

As long as IMHO the sarcasm and snipes don't outweigh or push the message to the background; basically your writing style.

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"If i did it would be very easy for KS to know"

And in your case KS does know :)

Sanuk!

If there is anything strange going on it has nothing to do with me. Someone here might use my handle as an alias so blame him not me.

Archived