Your most hated foorball team

limbo

Which one is it and why?

Mine is Real Madrid. The reason, they've been allowed for years to have huge debts and thus be able to buy their start players and pay their salaries. In other countries, clubs have been forced relegated for similar practices.

2nd place is Bayern Muchen. Reason, one of my German soccer friends supported a different team and we visited each other grounds each year. Once Bayern was playing his team and I was told how hated Bayern is in Germany. I kinda picked up on that.

It has eased a bit since Makaay plays for them now and he comes from the Vitesse youth teams, saw him play as a young lad.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

For a start that thing you yanks lob around isn't even a ball!

Love LIVERPOOL....Ray Clemence era, Phil Neal, Alan Kennedy etc...... ::

Phil,

Sorry mate, wrong thread. Teams you hate, not teams you like. You sloth.

And for you Yanks, it's football, something you refer to as soccer, so f*ck off :neener:

Just kiddin, since you guys are in here already and trying to take over, stay around, good to vent I guess. :p

Yo Limbo, are the American football guys trying to derail your thread? .. bastards! :)

Good thread btw.

I hate lots of clubs for the silliest reasons. :)

I hate Feyenoord, no reason.

I hate Juventus because they kicked my Benfica out years ago with an undeserved goal. Both Juve striker and Benfica goalie jumped for the ball, goalie fell down, ball beside him and Juve player scored. Benfica goalie bleeding all over, nasty head wound. But ref allows...WTFFFFFFFFFFFF?????

Obviously something must have happened but ref shows no mercy...fucking hate the ref but Juve were celebrating their heart out which is why I hate them more.

They're also very fortunate with penalties btw. Assholes!

I hate Atletico Madrid. Well, I hated.. because that dumbass of a Gil-y-gil chairman or whatever his name was.

Now they're ok and actually hope they do well since their forced relegation.

I hate(d) Glasgow Rangers because they were the best in Scotland years ago. They were unbeatable and nobody finished even close to them (point-wise). So I hated them (hated) since now things are different.

Oh..and I hate Feyenoord also. :)

I'm sure there are more but these jump into mind.

Archived