Your most hated foorball team

limbo

Zaad said:

Yo Limbo, are the American football guys trying to derail your thread? .. bastards! :)

Well he had the title close to soccer , but that would be " Bore " ball :: Ya gotta love them 0-0 thrilla's

Back on topic now , the Motor City Kitty's have been getting on my nerves for decades now :shakehead

Bada :wave: Bing

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaad,

Juve is potentially in a lot of trouble. Kinda like Taksin in Thailand. Wonder if they get away with it. In the worst case they may get relegated. That'll be the day!!!!

Why you hate Feyenoord? Time you come down to Samui to discuss this over a few beers. :beer:

'Well he had the title close to soccer , but that would be " Bore " ball Ya gotta love them 0-0 thrilla's'

don't forget that you are the only lot which don't call it Football.

stick to your silly version of Rounders (i used to play that at School) and your 'WORLD' Series.........

and your Football is only a fucked up version of the Gentlemen's Game known as Rugby............ ::

For football its Man Yoo, then Tottenham, then Bolton and Chelski. In Europe its Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Celtic and Ajax.

In American football, its Dallas Cowboys

In basketball, its the Boston Celtics

In baseball its NY Yankees by a long shot.

In the world cup its Mexico, Italy and Brazil.

Ajax is an interesting choice Stevo, especially since they remind me of the Arse regarding style and their great youth academy.

A lot of talent "starts" at Ajax, kinda like your club?

Care to elaborate?

Done deal Limbo :up:

sayjann said:

'Well he had the title close to soccer , but that would be " Bore " ball Ya gotta love them 0-0 thrilla's'

don't forget that you are the only lot which don't call it Football.

stick to your silly version of Rounders (i used to play that at School) and your 'WORLD' Series.........

and your Football is only a fucked up version of the Gentlemen's Game known as Rugby............ ::

SOCCER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant you guy's get it strait ? Third World game , boring , If it aint played by/in Amerika, it aint a sport :neener: Chocolate Steve is currently under review by our State Department , his slot here may be taken by a football loving alien from El Savador. A fan of the Cleveland Browns.

SOCCER!!!!!!!!! :sleeping::down::doah::stirthepo

Bada :neener: Bing

I luv this thread , :elephant: :elephant:

Yo Limbo

Had you spelt it right , I would have never appeared , thanks for the " invite " though...... :elf: , i like watching the chicks play SOCCER , they get all sweaty and dirty , I luv that , but aside from that , SOCCER is boring , really :neener:

Bada :stirthepo:spank: Bing

Archived