Your most hated foorball team

limbo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zaad said:

Ajax is an interesting choice Stevo, especially since they remind me of the Arse regarding style and their great youth academy.

A lot of talent "starts" at Ajax, kinda like your club?

Care to elaborate?

Done deal Limbo :up:

Two reasons Zaad. Vitesse are my eredivisie club and Ajax are/were the biggest in the Netherlands and I instinctively don't like the biggest club in any country, so they were ruled out autmatically.

However, I would have loved to see the 'total football' they played in the early 70s and the great side they had in the early to mid '90s.

I can't seem to find any dvd's from the early 70s that show them. I've only read about them.

OCgringo said:

I think most Americans would have lots of "soccer" teams that they hate ......if they knew the name of any of them :(

OC....

Its easy OCgringo:

Manchester United

worth hating. Trust me on this.

Chelseafan maybe you can confirm this but I have heard that Tottenham is hated by Chelsea and West Ham moreso than Arsenal.

WHU hates Millwall more than any other club but as far as the bigger London derbies, they hate Tottenham the most. I've also heard Chelsea fans say they hate Tottenham the most. Even more than us. First is that true and second, why?

I'd think we'd be the most hated. We've enjoyed having the biggest local support for decades and despite your two titles are considered the biggest club in London, which may not hold much water now, but we were regularly regarded as that and I would think that would make us the most hated. I would have thought us and Fulham would be more hated, maybe even the old Wimbledon.

OCgringo, most of the time its Manchester (dis)United anyway. The reason you should hate them is that they were the 'Yankees' of the league in much the same way the Yankees had that arrogance amongst their fans and had people jumping on the bandwagon just to be associated with the name and knowing nothing about them. In fact they and the Yankees have a joing marketing agreement on YesTV.

'why the frig do we want another midfielder ?'

probably because he cost nothing.........what a shock,Chelsea getting someone for nothing.

oh sorry,forgot that he is on £130,000 a Week in wages,that will certainly cost a few bob................ :shakehead

and there are Chelsea telling us that in 2-3 Years they will be self sufficent with the TV money/sponsorship money coming in and will not have to rely on Romans money........ :rotfl:

Chelsea should be lucky they are not a PLC and have to explain every £ of business they make instead of letting the owner take the wrap by putting his hand in his pocket.

Archived