Not much flaming anymore on NP

MaiLuk

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone is entitled to their opinions...

But some then realize they are wrong and evetually depart to find another tree to bark up....

And the whole cycle starts over again...

That why they start up therapy classes - message board dissenters soon unite after another AA or a "why can't i fit in anywhere" meeting...

CB

The emergeny hot line when any country is in trouble is USA or U.K. Please give us money or help us get rid of these people who are infringing upon our rights. Or Germany has attacked us again, can you help us. But we will hate you for it and not let you fly over our country while the USA attacks Libya because we are affraid Khadfi will attack out country. Pussies!!!!!!!

ZMAN

khunsanuk said:

Do you guys think that for once we can keep out the pro-US / anti-US crap? It is getting *very* boring.

Sorry KS

I'll read the entire thread before I spout off. But I am not sorry for what I thought and said. But i would have respected your authority befor this.

ZMAN

chuckwoww said:

But to get back to the OP. David 66 and BB said it. The 'wild and crazy guys' got banned or bored. The rest of us figured out that being polite is more challenging than being abusive. You get more mileage out of it too. :)

awe what a crock... most of the interesting people got tired of folks like BB prancing around accussing people of being trolls, or the like... counting on their board alliances with mods to make sure they are on the winning side...

i kid you not... case in point... i made a post about being in kandahar during an "allied" action against the taliban. BB comes on with some smart ass comment about the collateral damage... blah blah blah... and how idiotic my post was... ya i was pissed off at mr. daisy picker... but immediately i see his thousands of posts, that "s" thing next to his handle and i vaguely remember this guy was/is associated with the mods... so immediately went into caution mode, cause i was unjustly banned at least once from this esteemed house, fer disagreeing passionately with a mod's friend.

on another note i was told, by the inside, that the mods didnt like people calling a ho and ho, even if a ho is a ho is ho, cause the word ho is degrading to da ho's... lol... so if you used alot a ho's in your writing and used alot a words like dis and like det, da mods eventually ban you.... word.

so i second the original poster... i went away fer about 6 months... and if my downtime in kabul were not so boring i would have never come back... but i been back to DA board and man... iz vanilla ice cream... i wanna see some drama, some passion... unfortunately most people like that have run away.

DaScarfMan

I think the board has matured a little bit. Less rancour.

Plus, people realize that it's futile to argue with puerile people who can't even admit they are wrong when they clearly are wrong. Now, if a man can't admit his own mistakes, that's pretty pathetic. But hey, that's their choice. There is a life outside of this board that they are missing, but I guess people like that are socially inept to begin with but that's their life.

As for banning, people mention that a lot. KS repeatedly asks for an example where the person hasn't really asked for it. Any example brought forth is either clear cut, or at the very very least understandable.

As for not calling bg's a whore... I remember the rancour when Stickman wrote that.

It's pretty sad when people want to sugarcoat the industry and say that bg's are not whores or prostitutes. Those people should take a good look in the mirror, cause that's what bg's are. Whores and prostitutes.

Just wish those folks would grow up, there's nothing inherently wrong with being a whore/prostitute. And being, or have been, a whore and prostitute doesn't define someone.

And I think it's bullshit that KS banned anyone for calling a bg a "ho" as you call it.

<<burp>>

Archived