Not much flaming anymore on NP

MaiLuk

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have personally taken a stance where I am making an effort to post things that are 'constructive'. I have gotten into back and forths in the past, and couldn't prove my point. Really all I was doing was venting, but at the same time rubbing someone I don't even know the wrong way.

I have gleaned a good deal of info from this board so I am now making an effort to give something back while posting. that could be info, fun, or participation in a discussion. It will not be anything agressive that can be misconstrued as a flame.

I have never had a problem from the mods, or taken offense when things were moderated. I have supported the boards moderation throughout my viewing here...sure it's bad to lose ANYBODY who posts good info, but I look at some other forums also and there are some really out of control posters who eventually get their own threads because everything they post is incendiary.

While I won't be doing anything that can be construed as negative, flaming, or unacceptable I will be using that energy to try to offer what I can to help. That and using the dancing banana as often as possible....

I figure life is too short to get over excited about stuff on the internet, including on Np.com.

The dancing Banana is cool. :: ::

chuckwoww said:

I hear the Chinese restaurants in Kabul sell a bit of pussy on the side. Is that right?

hehe... thats ALL they sell... but most are well into their 30s and 40s... very few nice ones - like mine!

lazyphil said:

We all know whore is a prefered word, but we also know it can be used to aggrovate, i remember a certain poster got a good bashing in the mod forum for refering to the chinese as chinks.....is a chink is a chink is a chink!!!!!!!

.if we allow one derogatory term, why not another or all?

umm det not the same LP. a chink is a racial slur, not the same as calling a ho a ho or a whore a whore.

bibblies said:

I'll summarise:

mm

Hi, you're all stupid. I can get any whore you get for 2000 for 500B.

Hi, you're all stupid. I can get any whore you get for 2000 for 500B.

Hi, you're all stupid. I can get any whore you get for 2000 for 500B

etc

now thats hilarious!... where is this fella...?

BelgianBoy said:

Funny you should bring that up....... remember when both JJ and myself where banned last year...

BB

and since your ban last year you have managed to make 12,000+ posts? either you got a lot of time or something smells fishy...

DaScarfMan said:
BelgianBoy said:

Funny you should bring that up....... remember when both JJ and myself where banned last year...

BB

and since your ban last year you have managed to make 12,000+ posts? either you got a lot of time or something smells fishy...

it mut be the smell then, cos I was kinda "re-instated" with all bells and postcount....

But dont stare at my postcount though, it means I had way too much time the last few years.

I even asked many times if KS could delete them, not possible.....

BB

Archived