Not much flaming anymore on NP

MaiLuk

DaScarfMan said:
chuckwoww said:

I hear the Chinese restaurants in Kabul sell a bit of pussy on the side. Is that right?

hehe... thats ALL they sell... but most are well into their 30s and 40s... very few nice ones - like mine!

I always thought you were a dick - never figured you to be a pussy, never mind selling it! :chili:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<umm det not the same LP. a chink is a racial slur, not the same as calling a ho a ho or a whore a whore>>

TBG's are the cornerstone of np.com....i doubt on formula1 bb's they refer to the racing cars as 'gas guzzlers'.....not sure if that makes a great deal of sense. Anyway, bg just seems more appropriate, of course we can all use graphic/matter of fact language, shock horror i've said 'whoremonger' more than once, but for the sake of harmony bg seems more cordial. yep chink is a slur and derogatory, but so is redneck and i've seen that spewed out unchallenged more than once.

BelgianBoy said:

Funny you should bring that up....... remember when both JJ and myself where banned last year when KS was away on holiday ? Just for losing an argument with the tempadmin...... without asking for it really.

Hence my fist post in this thread.

If I recall, I think you told the tempadmin to ban you because you needed to have the last word, but that'd take work on my part to actually look that up so I'll pass.

The point though was that you were re-instated, so what's the point about bringing up the banning?

Again, anyone who was banned by KS has been justified or was at least an understandable action.

<<burp>>

gummigut said:

If I recall

you recall wrong.....
gummigut said:

I think you told the tempadmin to ban you because you needed to have the last word

you think wrong....
gummigut said:

but that'd take work on my part to actually look that up so I'll pass

thats easy, but meanwhile you made a point huh ?
gummigut said:

The point though was that you were re-instated, so what's the point about bringing up the banning?

simple, because it was done uncorrectly and because yesterday you posted this :Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gummigut said:

As for banning, people mention that a lot. KS repeatedly asks for an example where the person hasn't really asked for it. Any example brought forth is either clear cut, or at the very very least understandable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gummigut said:

Again, anyone who was banned by KS has been justified or was at least an understandable action.

But that is a totally different point, is it not ? I showed you 2 examples from our mutual friend tempadmin.....

Its the WC2006, relex and have a beer.

BB

soongmak said:

I always thought you were a dick - never figured you to be a pussy, never mind selling it! :chili:

whao there... where'd that come from A-Hole? makes a lot of sense by the way... i think you need justify that and quit being a troll going around calling people names fer no reason.

Wow, lame comeback from the scarfster. Is that all the wit you can muster? OK then, let me explain it to you. You were the one saying you're a nice pussy in your 30-40s and on sale too. I only mentioned I thought you were a dick instead of a pussy (figure off speech, goes without saying, except for the dim-witted maybe).

soongmak said:

Wow, lame comeback from the scarfster. Is that all the wit you can muster? OK then, let me explain it to you. You were the one saying you're a nice pussy in your 30-40s and on sale too. I only mentioned I thought you were a dick instead of a pussy (figure off speech, goes without saying, except for the dim-witted maybe).

haha...ha... i get it... you were being clever... clearly you twisted my words out of spite so you could come back with a smart-ass comment... i did not mean to insult yer 40+ china girlfriend, friend, sorry for that...

anybody can put words into someone elses mouth and then make wise cracks and pretend to be clever... just as i thought, an a-hole, or you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. i prefer the former.:: hehe.

sorry KS, read it again, his post was not in good humour. he wanted to know if they sell in kabul. i answer as is. and then instead of saying thank you, he comes back with his Camel Wear answer.

DaScarfMan said:
chuckwoww said:

I hear the Chinese restaurants in Kabul sell a bit of pussy on the side. Is that right?

hehe... thats ALL they sell... but most are well into their 30s and 40s... very few nice ones - like mine!

I don't think I'm the only one to understand that you're saying that you have a pussy!

Archived