Not much flaming anymore on NP

MaiLuk

DaScarfMan said:
soongmak said:

Wow, lame comeback from the scarfster. Is that all the wit you can muster? OK then, let me explain it to you. You were the one saying you're a nice pussy in your 30-40s and on sale too. I only mentioned I thought you were a dick instead of a pussy (figure off speech, goes without saying, except for the dim-witted maybe).

haha...ha... i get it... you were being clever... clearly you twisted my words out of spite so you could come back with a smart-ass comment... i did not mean to insult yer 40+ china girlfriend, friend, sorry for that...

anybody can put words into someone elses mouth and then make wise cracks and pretend to be clever... just as i thought, an a-hole, or you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. i prefer the former.:: hehe.

sorry KS, read it again, his post was not in good humour. he wanted to know if they sell in kabul. i answer as is. and then instead of saying thank you, he comes back with his Camel Wear answer.

Yo man..... with all respect, you jut missed another chance to shut up and let it pass....... :dunno: mai pen rai and all that......

BB

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BelgianBoy said:
gummigut said:

The point though was that you were re-instated, so what's the point about bringing up the banning?

simple, because it was done uncorrectly and because yesterday you posted this :Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gummigut said:

As for banning, people mention that a lot. KS repeatedly asks for an example where the person hasn't really asked for it. Any example brought forth is either clear cut, or at the very very least understandable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me try this again:

The point though was that you were re-instated, so what's the point about bringing up the banning?

Even if it was done, as you said uncorrectly (even though you challenged the moderation), it was still undone.

Thus, again, what is your point?

Now if you brought up something that was arguable and that hasn't been "fixed", that would be really discussion forwarding. Talking about past "wrongs" that have been righted just for the sake...

<<burp>>

gummigut said:
BelgianBoy said:
gummigut said:

simple, because it was done uncorrectly and because yesterday you posted this :Quote:

gummigut said:

As for banning, people mention that a lot. KS repeatedly asks for an example where the person hasn't really asked for it. Any example brought forth is either clear cut, or at the very very least understandable.

Let me try this again:

Even if it was done, as you said uncorrectly (even though you challenged the moderation), it was still undone.

Thus, again, what is your point?

Now if you brought up something that was arguable and that hasn't been "fixed", that would be really discussion forwarding. Talking about past "wrongs" that have been righted just for the sake...

<<burp>>

Ok, no problem, I'll try one more time as well :p ( the offer for the beer & WC watching still stands BTW )

- you write to bring forward an example where the person hasn't really asked for it

- I did bring you that example

- because it was not "really asked" JJ and I were re-instated by KS later upon his return from holidays

- because we really did not asked for "it", its is the perfect example to counter your earlier statement, and at least in my book, 1 right does not eliminate 2 wrongs.....

- I did not bring up the moderation, you do now, so allow me just to mention that the mutual friend tempadmin at the time he banned us just panicked and lost arguments, nothing with challenges at all, but alas, it is old history.

BB

Hi,

Sorry, BB, but both bans were justified at the time. I was not available to make a final decision and in the meantime TempAdmin made the right call in banning the two of you to prevent further disruptions on the board until I could handle things.

By the time I had gotten back tempers had cooled enough to give both of you a second chance.

Sanuk!

KS,

Thanks for the second chance, but without disrespect, you were not there to know what really happened and reading about it afterwards does not give a correct view, and many members disagreed with tempadmin as well when he panicked and banned us two.

I know its not a democracy here, but tempadmin at the time acted like a little dictator :p

Its your board, but its the members making it up, and I only countered gummi's "statement".

Back to football.....

BB

Belgian Boy-

This is confusing...."reading about it afterwards does not give a correct view,"

So if what you wrote means something different than what you wrote- if you had read it at the time it would have meant something different than if you read it later?

I have only seen that logic on this board one time by one other poster. What you write now will mean the same in one year or a hundred.

To say what you write today would mean the same in a thousand years is probably true but I don't want to sound too confused.....

bibblies said:
jjsushi said:

My name is upon some many members lips! LOL!!!! :stirthepo

I heard it was the other way around - your lips were on so many members.

:D

Dude that is just wong and to be quite honest your being a lazy fart because u put no effort in your joke. The "driest" dudes on the board such as Gummigut, Gadfly or CB could have came up with that lame joke. I expect more from you Bibbly your better than that when taking the piss. ::

chuckwoww said:
josh_ingu said:

>Yeah but look what happens when somebody like jjsushi pops up....he gets lynched.

I do not think it counts as a lynching if you bring the rope yourself.....

-j-

I thought Mailuk was complaining because we've become 'castrated, gutless punks, afraid of our own shadows'. Say what you like about jj he was never that. :)

Amen Brutha!!

Now if the rest of these mealy mouth sissies could just strap on a pair and lose the "my tribe is better than your tribe" mentality we could have some fun around here again!

jjsushi said:

Amen Brutha!!

Now if the rest of these mealy mouth sissies could just strap on a pair and lose the "my tribe is better than your tribe" mentality we could have some fun around here again!

JJ...That is what I call a pipe dream, brother!

SkiBum

Archived